FT Hallows Eve

Where are my readers now??

Why did you left me alone?〒_〒

It is already flooding here in my room, due to my imaginary tears...

Anyway, here's a one-shot story of FT Halloween. I'm pretty sure you are bored with this plain chats...

I'll put some FT characters' POV here!!!

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Mirajane's POV:
It is really quite boring here in this prison-like guild hall. Well, of course, silence was ruling us.

Erza helped Jellal and the Crime Sorciere for a really challenging quest.

Natsu and Lucy were on a mission too. Also Gray and Juvia.

Gajeel and Levy, well I don't know. Maybe they are with Jet and Droy.

We're not complete. So sad. I was fond of the noise here.

If you only know, here is a sleeping Cana, a busy with her phone Wendy and Romeo. I don't even know where are the others. And me, more likely mourning.

I forgot. Lisanna, Bickslow, Elfman and Evergreen went on a mission too. And they left me here. Laxus, as always, hiding from us. I wish I can bring back all the FT here!!!

Then Wendy come to me. "Hey Mira-nee! Why not have a Halloween party? So you can refrain from mourning here."

"I think it is still too early, Wendy"

"October is about to end now"

What the? I am not aware of that. Maybe due to too much over thinking? So many much and overs sorry. I'm bit crazy.

Yes, A HALLOWEEN PARTY FOR THE WHOLE GUILD!!!

I quickly texted Erza for I know.she can help me. Hope she is not that busy cuddling with Jellal, I mean doing the quest...

Erza's POV
Yay!!! We are done beating up those bastards! A bit difficult for us.

Just to share, I am still here in the tent, in the forest. I requested this little camp because I don't want to go back to the guild yet.

Jellal must grant me because I helped them, duh!

Like always, I'm so lazy to move. Although I don't have any wounds.

I heard Jellal's voice. "Erza aren't you going to wake up? It is already past 10!"

Argh!! I still want to stay here. Then I heard the tent's zipper opened.

"I know you are awake" he said smirking.

"Watda? How?" I asked. Did he sneaked??

"You're online on your facebook account.."

And lemme see. Yah, I am. But a text from Mira caught my attention?

Mira: Hey! Help me conduct a Halloween party for the guild?

I quickly replied.

Erza: Yezs!

Mirajane: Invite Jellal too!

Erza: Okie!!!

Mirajane: Arigatou Gozaimashita! No need to reply anymore. I'm just going to search for ideas. Bye!

Jellal formed a questioned look. "Who's that???"

"Mira invited us for a Halloween party at the guild. We need to go back there tomorrow!!" I said excitedly.