Chapter 2

Aniya's POV

I hate new schools I don't know where my classes are and if I ask everyone will know that I'm new. Its a big school tho I have to ask someone.

I looked in one of the classrooms to find a teacher but instead I saw this sexy ass stud sitting at one of the student desk. I stood at the door like an idiot hoping she would look up but as I walked closer I noticed she had on headphones. I put on some lip gloss and looked at my reflection in my phone I was fly so I tapped her on the shoulder.

When she looked up at me I almost melted she was so fine I could've died. After she told me this was my class I couldn't help but smile imagining that I would see her 1st period every morning. I sat at the desk next to hers we talked for awhile then the bell rang and the rest of the class came in the room. After a while the principal came in and told us that our teacher would be out for a couple of weeks. Like I cared. I was to busy trying not to stare at Jaz. When I realized she was starring at me it made me smile cuz I knew she liked me. She was wearing my favorite color and she looked good in it. When the bell rang we got up and I noticed how tall she was and all I could think of was her lifting me up to kiss her sexy full lips and that made me feel some typa way inside I had a crush and I had to have her. She had gym next period so I told her I would see her at lunch.

As I sat in Dr. Lee's 2nd period AP Math class thoughts of Jaz entered my mind. Does she have a girlfriend? Of course she does idiot how could she not ...answering myself. As we went through roll call and a couple of equations the bell rings and I shoot out the door to see if I can catch Jaz coming out of the gym. I saw Jaz  talking to these two other studs by the gym but I didn't care I had to talk to her again.

Jaz POV

Gym was over so me, Ronnie, and Taz went to the locker room to change. We were standing outside the gym room talking about our next class when Aniya walked up.

"Hey Jaz," she said looking me up and down which made me feel kinda nervous

Hey Niya, I said trying not to sound nervous as I turned to introduce my bros Ronnie introduces herself

"Wat up ma, I'm Ronnie"

"Wat up I'm Taz"

I could tell Ronnie wanted her which made me annoyed but Aniya was Ronnie's type petite figure but her breast and ass was thick but they fit her little 5'5 body.

As I watched Ronnie almost drool over Aniya.

What class y'all got next? Aniya said

I was quiet I didn't speak.

"We got World History next" Taz says.

"I got that next too" Aniya said

I smiled a little when I heard that but I still was irritated that Ronnie had not stopped starring at Aniya.

We got to World History and Aniya sat down and Ronnie ran pass me to get the seat next to her. Taz sat in front of Ronnie and yelled to me.

"Come on nigga sit right here"

I sat down in front of Aniya and next to Taz.

Taz could always tell when I was upset.

"U good bro," Taz said to me.

Yeah I'm iight, I lied.

As Mr. Young walked in class I drifted off thinking about how once again I was about to lose the girl of my dreams to Ronnie.