Chapter 5

Aniya's POV

The bell rings and we leave out of 1st period. Now it's time for 2nd period and I kiss Jaz and I head to my class. I get to class and we were assigned a group project so I sat at my groups assigned table and waited for the rest of my group. A guy named Jaysin sat at my table and didn't say anything. A guy named Kevin sat at the table and he said hi and started getting ready for class. The rest of the class came in and it was only 1 person missing from my group. So Dr. Lee started explaining our project when that girl Gizelle from earlier came in and sat at my table. Dr. Lee gave us instructions and told us to start. So we started working on the project when I noticed that everybody was working but Gizelle. So as everybody gets done with there individual parts it's time to combine them to make our project. Me, Jaysin, and Kevin started discussing how we were going to present the solution to the equation.

Gizelle is texting and not helping us so I had to say something, "Excuse me are you going to help at all?"

She turned and fixed her mouth to say, "Look new chick just cuz you fought Vickie don't mean you want it with a bitch like me." 

I sat in my seat and laughed at her cuz I realized she was a hater so I calmly said, "What's your real problem?

"You got something that's mine," she said.

I couldn't hold in my laugh and told her simply "If I have something that's yours that means you weren't doing your job to keep it."

I could see she was getting angry it mad me laugh on the inside. She said, "Whatever new girl remember there are no rules in war."

I said politely, " There are also casualties in war and I think you would look great in body bag black."

She rolled her eyes and walked toward the door.

"Ms. Pearson where are you going," Dr. Lee said to Gizelle.

She continued walking out the classroom.
I thought to myself, why must bitches fuck with me? I'm trying to start over but I can see that until I snap they not going to get it.

*Bell Rings*
"Keep your projects until next class," Dr. Lee said as I gathered my things to leave the class.

I leave out of the classroom and walk towards the gym. As I got closer I saw Jaz come out the locker and my body began to act strange I got hot for no reason but as I got closer I could tell she played ball in gym because she still had her towel around her neck and her muscles were tight. I was definitely turned on I wanted to jump into her arms and forget we were in school but I stayed calm.

Jaz's POV

After me, Taz and Ronnie got dressed we headed outside the locker room and I saw Aniya walking toward us. I felt like a dork because I got nervous as she walked closer to me.

"Hey Babe," Aniya said.

"Hey Beautiful, how was class?" I said to her.

"It was good until one of your groupies decided to say something to me," she said with a angry look.

She was sexy as hell when she is upset but I laughed and said " Groupies what you mean?"

"That chick Gizelle from earlier she came to talking about you are hers." She said annoyed at the thought.

"That shit crazy Baby you know I'm yours," I said flashing a smile.

"Yeah whatever control you Groupies because I'm sure that dont want none of this," She said seriously.

"Naw they don't but I sure do all of you," I said meaning every word.

World History was a blur because I found myself staring at Aniya thinking about her legs wrapped around me earlier and how it sent chills up my spine. I could imagine my hands caressing every curve of her body. My body began to over heat and I was so happy to hear the lunch bell. We got our stuff and headed to our lockers.

"Babe you going to lunch today?" Aniya asked.

"It dont matter to me," I said.

"Ok can we go to the Music Hall then?" She said with excitement.

"That's cool with me Baby," I said.

"Damn nigga you ditching us again?" Taz said.

"It aint like that bro we goin kick it after school," I said.

Me and Aniya walked to the Music Hall.

"So why did you wanna come in here?" I asked as I sat at the piano.

"Can you play me something," She asked sitting on the piano.

"Ok let me think," I said as I started to play Rider by Ace Hood. Before I could start singing she started saying a freestyle poem.

Strong desires that burn inside
To kiss your lips
To be held by you
In the security of your arms all seems so right
My search lead me to you
The search for someone like you was rough
beening scared by others
Nervous to even try 
You gave me the courage to try again
I get nervous when you look at me
Making me feel like you only have eyes for me
Do I deserve you
I'm not sure yet
You make me feel so special
Im happy those other chicks didnt make you bitter
They just made you better
Better for me
      *~*Aniya*~*

I was in shock I didnt know what to say to her.

"Say something Babe," She said.

"So your a poet?" I asked.

"I dabble a little," She said.

"You dabble really Babe, " I said.

"Ok Ms. I was just fooling around, " She said.

"That's so not the point," I said laughing.

"I will admit that I'm a poet if you admit you are a singer," She said.

"Ok fine I'm a singer," I said.

"Ok I'm a poet," She said.

So I stood up and she pulled me closer to her and I kissed her so passionately.  My body started to heat up and I deepened the kiss and she pulled me closer by this time her legs are wrapped around me and for a second we both forgot we were in school until....

*Bell Rings*

"Damn," We both said.

We laughed as we got ourselves together and left the Music Hall.