Chapter 8

Aniya's POV

I woke up in Jaz's arms feeling amazing. Damn I'm awake but Jaz is still sleep and I don't won't to wake her up. So I slid out of her arms and out of my bed and put on my robe. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. As I'm brushing I notice that I have hickies all on my neck and the thought of how they got there made my body tingle. I finished and headed to the kitchen and decided to wake Jaz up with breakfast. I got out bacon, eggs, and pancake mix. I turned on some music and started cooking. I was dancing and singing to the music until I felt Jaz behind me holding me by my waist. Her hands on me and her kissing my neck made my body go crazy. I wanted her so bad but I just kept cooking.

"Good Morning Beautiful," Jaz said.

"Good Morning Babe did I wake you up?" I said.

"No, I didn't feel you in my arms anymore," Jaz said.

"Aww Babe I was going to wake you up to breakfast," I said.

"It's cool it smells good tho," Jaz said.

"Thank you," I said.

She sat at the table in the kitchen and watched me cook. I could feel her staring at me which made me feel some type of way. She got up and stood behind me and started to kiss my neck as I tried to continue cooking. She turn off the stove eye and grabbed my waist and turned me around. She kissed me and pulled me closer to her body. Then she opened my robe and started kissing my neck and collar bone and she moved down to my breast. My body was still and my knees grew weak.

"Baby I have to finish breakfast," I said.

"I am about to have breakfast right now," Jaz said.

I moaned as she started to lick, suck and bite my neck. She then picked me up and put me on the corned next to the stove and began to start a trail of kisses from my neck to my belly button. She then kissed from one side of my stomach to the other which drove me crazy. I felt myself moan louder as she kissed, and bit my inner thighs.

"Baby not right here," I said.

"Yes, right her and now!" Jaz said.

Her aggression turned me on as she spread my legs apart. As she reached my pussy i couldn't stop my legs from shaking. All I could do was grip her shirt to the point I thought I would rip it. I put my hands in her hair as she sent me back in fourth into extascy. I couldn't hold it anymore I moaned and screamed her name. I could tell that turned her on because she went faster. After I came she picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. Then we showered together which surprised me because she didnt even take her shirt off last night. After we showered we got out and she got dressed and I put on my pajamas. I went back to the kitchen to clean up and finish breakfast and Jaz sat on the couch and watched tv. I finished breakfast and fixed our plates.

"Thanks Babe I could've came and got my plate," Jaz said as I handed her the plate.

"It's ok I didn't mind and your welcome," I said.

"What you wanna watch?" Jaz asked.

"Doesn't matter," I said.

So we ate and she offered to take the plates to the sink. After she came back we watched a movie and then her mom called and asked her to come home because she needed her help. So she got up and got ready to go and I walked her to the door.

"See you later Beautiful," Jaz said.

"See you Baby," I said.

She hugged me and we shared a kiss and she left. I closed the door and went and cleaned up the kitchen. After I cleaned the kitchen I turned off the tv in the living room and went to my room. I cleaned up my room and laid in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

"Aniya wake up pumpkin." I heard as I woke up it was my mom.

"Hey mom how was your trip?" I asked.

"It was ok, how was your weekend?" She asked.

"It was ok Brittney came over for movies that's it," I lied.

"Ok sounds fun well I'm going to change clothes and eat something then we are going to your Aunt's house a little later." She said.

"Ok what time?" I said.

"5pm," She said.

"Ok" I said.

I loved my Auntie Rachel she was like my second mom. She is so cool I can always talk to here about anything and she would't judge me. But it was only 11am so I decided to go back to sleep after I set a alarm for 4pm.

Jaz's POV

"Mom where do I put these boxes?" I asked.

"Put them in my closet, she said."

( I walked back downstairs)

"Ma the amount of clothes you have is ridiculous u got boxes and boxes full of clothes." I said.

"Don't judge me they were on sale." She said.

"Right tell me anything." I said.

"Whatever," She said.

"Is that all you needed me too do?" I asked.

"Yeah that should be it me and your sister are going out to eat you want to go?"

"Yeah let's go." I said.

"Aren't you going to change clothes?" She asked.

"No why something wrong with it." I said.

"Well if you not changing we can just bring you something back." She said.

"Really we doing this again." I said.

"Yes Jaz you know how I feel about that shit." She said.

"Bye,mom I'll either cook or buy something for me to eat."I said.

(I walk upstairs and go to my room)

After almost 6 years of my mom knowing I am a lesbian she still doesn't accept me. I can't wait till graduation I wont have to deal with this shit anymore. No matter how much I try to make her proud she is still ashamed of me. Well instead of staying home alone let's see what Taz is up to.

(Phone Rings)

Taz: What up Bro?

Jaz: Shit get dressed I'm on my way to pick you up.

Taz: Ok cool I'll be waiting downstairs.

Jaz: Cool be there in 10mins.

So I hung up the phone, got dressed, and got in my car. Before I picked up Taz I went and grabbed some weed and blunts. When I pulled up to Taz's building she was outside smoking a square.

"What up nigga," Taz said as she walked toward the the car.

"Nigga get yo ass in the car," I said.

"Where we goin?" She said.

"To the lake, so roll  up" I said as I gave her the weed and blunts.

I turned up the radio and drove to the lake front. As I pulled up to the lake and parked Taz said "U good bro?"

"Og trippin thats all," I said.

"She always trippin she should be over the whole gay thing by now,"

So we finished smoking then Taz and I lit a square as we walked back to the car. We got back to the car and we rode around for about an hour then I dropped her off and then went home.

Sorry it took so long to update but more updates this week. Thanks so much for waiting comment and tell me what u think.