Heading back home

We left the studio and went back to the bus. Today went very fast. I was already getting tired again, and it seemed like I had just woken up. I checked my phone and saw it was 20 p.m. “Guys, I’m hungry. Shall we eat somewhere?” I suggested. They agreed, so we searched for a restaurant where they had some typical English food. We all missed England. It was Monday, and the guys’ last concert was this Thursday, so we had to stay in Paris for 3 days. After eating dinner, the bus driver parked the  tourbus near the hotel Dan had booked for me, so we could sleep there. Kyle, Woody and Will came upstairs with us and took a shower in my room before going back to the bus. Dan and I stayed in the hotel room. “So, did you enjoy singing in a studio?” Dan asked. I nodded and sighed. I sat down on the bed and looked at him. “You know, I… I don’t know what to do. You do so much for me, and I’m not able to give you anything in return. I feel so sorry for that. You’re just too good for m…” Dan placed his finger on my lips. “Don’t say that. You don’t need to thank me. I do this because of us. Because I don’t want to be away from you. I love you, Ariana. Don’t you dare ever saying again I’m too good for you.” A hugged him. “Thanks, Dan. You’re the best. I love you.” Dan placed a kiss on my head and stood up. I’m going to take a shower. Make yourself comfortable, sweetheart.” I nodded and got out my converse. Suddenly, I remembered my dress and pumps were still in the bus. I had to get them. I wrote a little note for Dan, so he wouldn’t panic when he saw I wasn’t there, and took my phone. While I stood in the lift, I send a text to Kyle to ask if he wants to open the bus door for me. I stepped outside on my bare feet and walked to the bus. I quickly got my stuff, hugged all of them and ran back to the hotel. When I entered the room, Dan was waiting for me on the bed. I smiled and said: “I’m just going to shower too.” And I threw the dress on the bed. I hurried to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I entered the bedroom, Dan had already hung the dress back in the closet. He was reading a book. I laid down next to him on the fairytale bed and laid my head on his shoulder. He smiled and put away the book. He looked at me and stroke my long, blonde hair. I dried it, so I wouldn’t make the pillow wet. Dan turned to me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. His eyes were so… clear. They seemed to sparkle. “I love you.” Dan whispered. “I love you too.” I said gently. I closed my eyes and moved closer to him. I felt his lips on mine. I immediately got a shiver down my spine. I kissed him back. My whole body warmed up and my head started spinning. When he pulled away, I saw him smiling. I smiled back. “That was… Amazing.” I said. He smiled and twisted my hair around his finger. “That’s because you are amazing.” I laughed. “Yeah, of course. And I have to believe that? No, Dan, YOU are amazing. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.” He smiled his adorable half smile. I melted. With his arms around me, I fell asleep.

The next 2 days, we just relaxed. I visited the Eiffel Tower, Centre Pompidou, and I walked hand in hand with Dan underneath the Arc De Thriomphe. It was the best city trip I had ever made. Seriously. I just visited Paris with Bastille!! We went to see the pyramid of the Louvre too, but we didn’t enter the building. This Thursday, they had their gig. Friday, we should drive with the bus to Calais and enter the Eurotunnel. In less than 4 hours, we should be back home.

Thursday. 10 a.m. The concert was at 20 p.m. We had enough time left today. I couldn’t wait to see them perform. At 18 p.m., we already went to the Concert Hall. “Our second concert in Paris in a week!” Kyle said. Finally, it was 19.30. The guys were getting ready for their performance. Dan was wearing a black skinny jeans, his worn, red converse and his To Kill A King T-shirt. He asked me to do his hair. I took his hand and we went to the nearest mirror. I took some gel on my hands and started to straighten his hair. He looked satisfied in the mirror and smiled at me. “15 minutes!” a voice shouted through the loudspeakers. Dan hugged me and joined the others. “5 minutes!” the voice said. They all gave me a big hug. Kyle smiled a bit creepy, but I didn’t mind. He was always a bit weird.

Their concert was fantastic. The stormers screamed louder than ever. When  Dan walked through the crowd, I was afraid they would pull out his hair. Those girls were crazy! I almost wanted to ran out the backstage, but I couldn’t. They would kill me. So I just stood there, watching them perform. When the concert was over, Dan ran to me and gave me a big hug. “How was it?” Kyle asked. “Amazing as always!” I said to him. They laughed. Dan took my hand as the others ran to the backstage room to pick up all their stuff. “Shall we just leave and go to the hotel?” Woody suggested. I answered: “No! Guys, you can’t do that! All these people came to see you! You can’t just leave without staying for pictures!” Will laughed. “She’s right. We’ll stay for a while. We’re leaving tomorrow, so we still have some time left today.” Kyle nodded. Dan let go of my hand. “Ariana, can you hold our stuff? You can already enter the bus if you want to.” Kyle laid his arm on my shoulders. “No, Dan. Let her join us. The stormers will love her.” I looked at him. “Are you sure? Aren’t they going to hate me?” “Of course not!” Woody said. “Look at you! How can anyone hate you?” I smiled. “You’re so sweet. I’ll just put the bags in the bus and I’ll join you.” They agreed, so I had to leave the building first. I was carrying 5 bags, so I couldn’t hurry up. I walked as quick as I could to the bus and threw the bags there. I ran back to the guys. “Ready to go outside? There are a lot of girls over there!” I smiled. “All right, let’s go!” Kyle said. My prediction was wrong. Nobody hated me out there. Some of the fans even asked ME for pictures and signatures. When all the fans left, I was tired as hell. We got into the bus and drove to the hotel. I had already fell asleep in the bus, so without me noticing, Dan carried me all the way up to our room.

They next morning, I woke up in an empty bed. Dan was already packing all my stuff. I got up and hugged him. “Morning!” “Morning, beautiful.” I quickly got in my jeans, Dan’s wolf T-shirt and my orange converse. We finished packing our bags and went downstairs. We checked out and entered the bus. Dan told the bus driver he could drive home, and we joined the guys in the living room. “Morning!” I shouted. “Shhhhh!!” That was Will. Oops. Kyle was still asleep. “Why is he still sleeping?” I asked. They answered he was just a sleepyhead “Can I wake him up?” I asked excitedly. Dan nodded and sat next to Will and Woody on the couch to watch me.

I walked towards Kyle’s bed and stopped in front of it. I poked him and he squealed. I laughed. “Morning, Kylie!!” He turned around. I wanted to walk away, bus he grabbed my arm. “Come here, you little piece of shit!” I laughed and turned around. He pulled me on the bed and started tickling me. I laughed ‘till my stomach hurt. “Stop! Kyle, stop! Pleeeeaaase!!” “My turn to laugh now.” He said. I tried to push him away from me, and he fell off the bed. I laughed. “Who’s laughing now?” I stood up and sat next to Dan. “Please, Kyle. Put on some clothes.” He tried to look angry at me, but we ended up both laughing. He left the room. “I’m hungry.” Will said. “Well, let’s have breakfast then.” Woody said. “Good idea!” Dan answered.

We had a lot of fun in the bus and we even didn’t notice arriving in Calais. Suddenly, everything went dark. We were in the tunnel. “Can we leave the bus?” I asked. “I guess so.” Kyle said. So we left the bus and walked a bit in the train. After half an hour, I was getting bored, so we went back inside and watched some movies.

I hope you enjoy the story. Please follow, vote, comment... xx