Pr. ''You're forgetting your guitar.''

dedicated to @RKnight14, she's my best friend in the story and on wattpad, I love our weird convos girl :)

Prologue

It was my birthday! I was finally 17. Now, you may think that my day was excited. No, wrong. My whole day was boring.

It was the 16th of July and nobody was home. Mom and dad were working, probably forgetting my birthday. My three older brothers were or working or hooking up with a girl.

My best friend Alexis was sick. Yeah, I know. My best friend was sick in the summer. It was contagious, so her mom forbid me to stop by to look if she was okay. She already called me to say happy birthday.

My granddad had left me a lot of money when he died. For all the birthdays he would miss, that’s what he said to me. The last thing I heard from him.

I was all alone and bored. Our big house didn’t help at all. Everyone was away. On a holiday. 

I put my music on. Eighteen from 5 seconds of summer. That’s when I remembered. Luke Hemmings’ his birthday was also today. He was eighteen today. How could I forget? I had a ticket to the show of tonight. I had saved all my money for this ticket.

I turned on my computer and went to twitter. I would just send him a tweet. '@Luke5SOS:Happy birthday! it's my birthday too, so happy b-day to me too, I'll see your show tonight, bye!’ I took a deep breath and pressed the tweet button.

I went to Facebook. Tons of felicitations. From my friends, old classmates, teammates from baseball. I saw that there were new tweets on twitter, so I decided to look after I liked all the felicitations.

‘@itsclearlex: happy birthday to you too then :) I hope you will enjoy the show.’ Luke Hemmings had tweeted me!

I looked at my followers, wait. Yesterday I only had 256 followers, now I had 261. I looked, I was always curious when people followed me. My jaw dropped. People would die when someone famous followed them. I knew I would die when Luke would follow me.

Every member of the band had followed me. This was a dream. I walked to the living room, grabbed my coat and just stood there.

Suddenly the front door flew open, straight into me.

‘’Ouch!’’ I cried out. I was laying on the ground. My head was pounding like crazy and everything was blurry.

‘’Lexi! You idiot, why where you standing behind the door?’’ My brother Benjamin asked me. ‘’Yeah, Eliza. Why where you standing behind the door?’’ My other brother Sam asked. Sam liked to call me with my second name, Sam is weird.

‘’I-I was in shock.’’ I stuttered. ‘’You’re always a shock.’’ Benjamin said and Sam grinned.

‘’Shut up, I’m going to play in the park.’’ I said annoyed.

‘’You’re forgetting your guitar.’’

7-12-13

updated: 7-12-13 22:02/10:02 PM (my time)