19."I'm going to take a break from tour. I'm going home."

Chapter 19

I was in a daze. I didn't talk, I didn't eat unless I had to and I had no idea what was going on. It was time for another concert and I had no idea what to sing. To be honest, I don't think anyone knew what I was going to do.

I lost Luke.

The guy I thought would support me through everything. The guy that was my best friend. Was. He isn't anymore. I love him but, he doesn't love me anymore. He broke up with me. He probably found someone else.

He forgot about everything. About the tweet, the day we first skyped, when we met for the first time, when he was there at my graduation, when we kissed for the first time, the first time we sang. He forgot about it all, I was sure of it.

I felt an hand on my shoulder, but I wouldn't snap out of my daze. If I did, me and Luke would be over forever. This daze was a dream. I would wake up and Luke would have his arms around me, muttering sweet things in my ear, telling me it was okay.

"Lex, you've to go up." Someone said. Oh right, concert. Yeah I could do that. I got up and walked on the stage. I looked around, not hearing anything. My mic was in my hand. I looked at it. Normally I would say something right?

Maybe I should do that this time as well.

"Hi everyone." That's weird, that didn't sound like me. "It's Lexi. Normally I tell you something about how my life is right now." It didn't sound like I was talking, like the words were coming from my mouth.

"You know when you have the feeling everything is a bad dream? I have that feeling right now. I'm hoping every day to wake up and that I would smile and tell myself, it was just a dream." I said.

"But the fact is, I lost Luke." As soon as I said the words, I was pulled back to reality. I saw all the people looking at me. Some with smug smiles on their faces, some with worried looks in their eyes, some just with blank faces.

"I know some of you are happy about this. That Luke is single again. We broke up because it was a misunderstanding. Because we were angry and we weren't thinking about how we would feel about what happened." I said, trying not to cry.

"I just want to sing a song, it's not my own. It's from One Direction. Half A Heart." I said as I heard the band quickly change music.

I nodded, telling them I was ready. As soon as the music started to play, I zoned out. It was me and the music.

I started to sing, I sang with everything I had, trying to explain how I felt.

It wasn't until I was finished, that I felt the tears rolling down my face. I bowed and went backstage. I couldn't do it anymore. I needed Luke.

For the first time in five days, I cried. Finally realising it wasn't a dream. I was in my dressing room, crying my eyes out. I may be strong, but everyone has a breaking point. Luke was mine. Everything involving him, it made me feel something.

Luke was the guy I loved.

------------------------------------

I couldn't even watch Luke and the other perform. It hurt too much. I hated this. I needed to go back to my daze, I just didn't know how. Once you snapped out of your daze, you never could go back. I was currently laying in my bunk bed, the bus was driving.

I could hear the faint voices of alexis and Max, but I didn't care. After today's concert. I went back to being mute. I sometimes would eat something but I still didn't feel like eating.

"Okay, I'm tired of this." Max said as she ripped my curtains open, I blinked and looked at her. "You're going to get out of that bed now. You've been laying there for four days now. It's been over a week since he broke up with you and to be honest, I expected you to be stronger. You're Lexi Eliza Cleverly! You're strong and sassy, so come on. You, me and Alexis are going to watch some movies."

I knew she was right, I am strong and sassy. Of course I loved Luke, but I could be myself, even when I missed Luke.

I sat up. Max smiled at me and held out her hand for me. I took it and I got up. Together, also with Alexis, we sat on the couch. Alexis already put a movie in, Now You See Me, amazing choice.

We watched movies for the whole day, until my phone rang, I picked it up and looked who was calling.

Calum.

I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I mumbled.

"Lexi? Oh god, are you okay? I wanted to call sooner, but everyone told me you were back to not talking! Lexi, tell me." Calum almost rambled.

That made me chuckle for a bit. "Cal, don't worry. I'm fine. I have my friends here, we're watching movies." I said.

"Oh good, you're laughing. That's better than mister grumpy pants over here." Calum said. I held my breath in, why? I don't know. I just did. He said something about Luke. Why did he do that? I didn't want to know anything about him. It would just hurt.

"He really misses you Lexi." Calum said softly. I tried to sound normal, I'm not sure if that succeeded though. "Oh really?" I chocked out.

That made Max and Alexis look at me. Alexis motioned for me to give her the phone, so I gave it to her.

"Listen up you. You're not going to give Lexi updates about him." I couldn't hear the rest she said to Calum because I covered my eyes and I hummed a song to myself. I didn't want to hear anything that was close to Luke. Not him, not he, not his. Nothing.

Luke broke up with me, not the other way around! He had to learn how to deal with that. I was trying, I was miserably failing, but I was still trying.

"No! It's his fault! Not hers! I'm done with her being like this! She deserves to be happy Calum!" Alexis shouted loud enough for me to hear it. Luckily for me, she hang up and gave me back my phone.

I couldn't do anything but look at her. "Don't worry Lexi. We've your back. I promise." She said softly and hugged me, while Max rubbed my back. My friends were amazing. They would always be here for me.

"That's what sisters do." Max added. She was right. Me, Alexis and Max were sisters. Not by blood, but they were so close to me. They were like my sisters.

-------------------------------------------------

A meet and greet, you would think that it would be awesome. People standing in a line only for you to sign something of them. Normally, it would be amazing, but when your ex was two seats away and fans kept asking me what happened, it wasn't so awesome.

I never really replied to those questions, I was back a bit in my daze. Not entirely, but I didn't really hear the voices of the people talking to me anymore. I just signed the things they wanted me to sign, hoping it was good enough.

When I said I was in a daze but not entirely, it actually meant I still could feel the glances of the others, Luke's burning eyes on my shoulder and head and Alexis' worried looks. I wish I was back in my daze. I didn't want to know they were worrying about me, or looking at me.

When the meet and greet was over, I immediately rushed to my tour bus. I knew Alexis and Max were hot on my heels. I knew they were worried. They shouldn't be worried. There was nothing wrong.

Okay, that might be a lie.

Of course there was something wrong, I just liked to choose not to act like it. I wanted strong and independent Lexi back. The one that wouldn't cry over Luke anymore. The one that was on tour and only would have fun, singing and doing what she loved.

That's exactly what I was going to do. I was going to become strong and independent Lexi back.

I turned to my friends.

"I'm going to take a break from tour. I'm going home."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I did it. I wrote it.

Please vote and comment! It really simulates Me to write!