9. "Now come on. I need some new Vans."

dedicated to @RKnight14, as an early birthday present..

Chapter 9

"Hello! I heard you were at the pool, so I decided to stop by." A man voice said. I turned around to see Justin. "Hello." I simply said.

Justin threw his shirt of and dived into the water. Me and Luke were just sitting there. "We can't tell them?" I asked again. "Come on, Lexi. We can do this." Luke said and squeezed my hand. I sighed.

"I know, I just don't like to lie." I mumbled back. "I know, love. Everything will be fine." Luke said. "Hey, Luke come here." Ashton shouted. Luke looked at me before he dived into the water.

I sighed, got up and threw my tunic off and let me slight into the water. I swam over to Alexis and Max.

I swam past the boys, who were all hurdled up together. "Alexis is kinda hot." Justin mumbled. "No way, Max for sure." Ashton interjected. I was already past them before I heard more.

I grinned at them. "You never guessed what I just heard." I said secretly. "Tell me!" Both girls exclaimed. "No, why would I do that!" I said grinning. "Lexi, if you love us. you better tell us." Alexis said darkly.

"I won't tell you." I said. The girls looked angry at me. "But I can always drop a hint." I said grinning. "Okay, come on then." Max said. "I think either of you can expect something nice this tour." I said and grinned.

"What does that even mean!" Alexis exclaimed. "Nope, that was the hint. Have fun figuring it out." I said and laughed. "You're a sadist!" Max yelled after me when I made my way out of the pool, I only laughed harder.

I laid down on a sun bed, I needed some tan. I hated my pale colour. After ten minutes, everyone dried off and walked to a dinner. Luke had grabbed my hand again, like always.

Justin was walking next to Alexis and Ashton was making Max laugh. I just grinned widely. These boys acted immediately. "Why are you grinning like an idiot?" Luke asked. "It's nothing."

"So, you're here to promote your album. Can you describe it in one word?" The interviewer asked. "Different." I said after a while. "Why different?" The interviewer asked. Luke, who was beside me, gave me a smile.

The interviewer saw it, but didn't say anything about it. "I like different music genres and I think singing is a way of expressing yourself, so that's why I wanted to sing different music genres." I said.

"That's actually a pretty good answer. Not many people would say that." The interviewer said. I just grinned. "How did you meet the boys from 5 Seconds Of Summer?" The interviewer asked.

"I think people taped it, but it all started with a tweet." I said grinning. "It was my birthday, so was Luke's. I tweeted him happy birthday, told him it was my birthday too and that I was excited for the concert." I continued. "At the concert, he showed everyone my tweet and called me on stage. He sung happy birthday to me and wanted me to do the same, I sung it for him and we became friends." I finished.

"So, you were a fan at first." The interviewer asked. "Yes." I replied. The interviewer just smiled, she was actually pretty nice. "So, Luke how does it feel?" She asked. "How does what feel?" Luke asked confused. "To date a fan." The interviewer said.

"We're not dating, just really good friends." Luke said. "Really good friends." Michael said. Luke slapped him. "You two are not dating. Do you like each other?" The interviewer asked.

I blushed, I couldn't help it. I saw that Luke had a hard time too, trying not to blush. "Just friends." Luke said and grabbed my hand. The interviewer laughed and let it rest.