1. How cool was that?

dedicated to @ThatLupinGirl, for voting :)

Chapter 1

Mason was bringing me to the concert, He was my oldest brother. He was 22 and my favourite brother. Benjamin and Sam were 19 and so annoying. Mason didn’t like it that I went on my own to this concert. I didn’t care about that though.

‘’Mason, here we’re. Bye! I’ll text you when the show is over.’’ I said and gave Mason a kiss on his cheek. Mason waved and he drove away.

I was so happy I just had to show them my ticket and then they would show me where to go, yeah I paid for that. I showed a guy my ticket and he walked with me to the front row. I paid money for the front row.

The show started with some other bands. I just danced on the songs even though I didn’t knew any of them. After the last song, the guys walked on stage. Girls started to scream. Not me, I wouldn’t dare to ruin my throat because of screaming, no let me sing.

The guys started with Try Hard, then Heartbreak Girl, Year 3000. When the that song was finished, Calum started to talk.

‘’Hello girls! How are you all.’’ That caused girls to scream again. ‘’As you all probably know, Luke’s birthday is today!’’ Calum said. Girls started to scream felicitations. Luke started to talk.

‘’Thank you all very much. I got many tweets. There was one tweet that caught my eye.’’ Luke said. The tweet appeared behind him on the screen. I looked at it. It couldn’t be. That was my tweet.

‘’itsclearlex, could you please come on stage? Let me sing for you.’’ Luke said. I looked at him. ‘’itsclearlex?’’ Luke asked again. I raised my hand. Luke looked at me. Two bodyguards lifted me over the security gates and helped me on stage.

Luke was waiting for me. There was a stool and he motioned for me to sit down. I looked around in the arena. I couldn’t believe it. Thousands of girls here, watching me.

Luke started to sing ‘Happy Birthday To You.’ People started to join and in no time the whole arena was singing Happy Birthday to me. ‘’Now, since it’s not only her birthday, but also mine. I want her to sing for me.’’ Luke said to the arena.

I was petrified. He wanted me to sing. ‘’what’s your name?’’ Luke asked. ‘’Lexi Eliza Cleverly.’’ I answered. Luke smiled. ‘’Well, Lexi. It’s only fair you sing for me.’’ He handed me a mic.

‘’What do you want me to sing?’’ I asked. Luke shrugged. Calum walked over to me. Could this day be any weirder? ‘’Just sing the same song as Luke.’’ Calum whispered in my ear.

I nodded and took a deep breath. Calum, Michael and Ashton started the song. Luke looked at me. I took a deep breath and started to sing. The whole arena was quiet.

When the song was finished, Luke gave me a hug and I went back to my own seat. The girls next to me looked at me with envy.

‘’Seriously, this was just luck. I was alone and bored on my own birthday so I decided to send him a tweet. That’s all.’’ I told them. They smiled, but I could see it was fake.

The show continued and before I knew it, it was over. I texted Mason to tell him the show was over. He texted me he would leave now. Well, that meant I had to wait another thirty minutes.

I sat down on a bench in front of the arena. Everyone was leaving. After twenty minutes there were only a few people left. I looked at my mobile phone. Mason would be here in ten minutes.

After ten minutes, Mason was still not there. I looked at my phone again. Mason had texted me. ‘I’m stuck in the traffic, I’m sorry. Don’t know when I’ll be there.’ Okay, this seriously sucked.

I grabbed my ear buds and turned my music on. 5 Seconds Of Summer of course. I just listened to the music, watching how the traffic moved around. Suddenly I noticed someone sat next to me.

I looked next to me. A tall man. This was one of the bodyguards. Okay, this was creepy. I put my music off and looked at the man. ‘’How can I help you?’’ I asked polite.

‘’Someone asked me to give you this.’’ The man said. He gave me a piece of paper. ‘’Thank you.’’ I said. The man stood up and walked away. I opened the paper. ‘Hi.’ That was all. Nothing more.

I shrugged it off and turned my music back on. After another twenty minutes I saw Mason’s car. Finally. I stood up and quickly got in the car.

‘’I’m so sorry Lexi.’’ Mason apologized. ‘’No, it’s okay. Now, drive.’’ I said kindly.  Mason laughed and drove back home.

This night was perfect. I never expected this. I sung in the arena for thousands of people and the members of 5 Seconds of Summer. Could it be more perfect?

The most important thing, Luke Hemmings noticed me.

How cool was that?

7-12-13

updated: 7-12-13 22:07/10:07 PM (my time)