Morning!!

Jungkook's POV
So when I woke up in the morning a saw a new message in my phone I quickly opened it and saw this, From:Hunny
Hunny:Morning kookie lets go on a date today. Then I quickly replied
To:Hunny
Kookie:Sure what time. He quickly replied then said From:Hunny
Hunny:be ready in 20 minutes I will be at your house by then so get ready kookie bye. He then said that then I went to my bathroom to get ready then when I was done showering I then wear casual clothes I hope tae doesn't mind me wearing casual clothes jungkook thought then when he was done he went downstairs and then his mother saw him and asked where he was going he then said " I will be going on a date with tae " his mother then said "ok,come back on dinner time and invite tae for dinner ok" his mom said he then said " sure,mom" as if on cue taehyung was knocking on the door and jungkook opened it happy to see taehyung on the door bringing flowers jungkook then accepted it then he said "ready to go" he said then taehyung just nodded they went inside Taehyung's car and when they got inside taehyung then kissed kookie's cheek the ride was silent when taehyung spoke "have you already ate kookie" he said then jungkook said "No,why" then taehyung said "Lets,eat then where do you want to eat" then jungkook answered "lets eat on a nearby cafè then " jungkook said then taehyung just nodded.
(A/N I will just skip the eating part because I'm lazy)
When we were done eating we went to the mall to do some shopping then tae said " what do you want to buy kookie" he asked then I just think the an idea popped into my mind then I said to tae " can you buy me a big teddy bear plz " I said with puppy eyes then he said "of course anything for my kookie " we then walked through the store that has big teddy bears then saw what I wanted then I nudge tae and pointed to the teddy with caramel fur and red colored   ears then tae grabbed it and we made our way to the cashier to pay after paying we went to a ice cream shop then tae bought me ice cream it was currently 5:00pm wow time really is fast then me and tae decided to go home then said "tae mom invited you to eat dinner with us " then he said "sure,i would love to " then we went inside his car and go home when we arrived at home mom was there cooking dinner then when she noticed us she then said " sit down you 2 " then we sat down and food was on the table mom then said "kookie your dad is on a business trip he will be back after 2 days and oh,your wedding will be at 2 days it's the same day your dad will come so be ready" when mom said that I just said "ok mom" then we started eating and talk about random things when we were done we helped mom wash the dishes then when we were done washing the dishes tae's phone beeped then he said kookie i need to go mom is calling for me" then I said " sure let me walk you to the door" when we arrived at the door I opened it then tae said " goodnight love see you tomorrow bye " then he kissed my cheek then i said " goodnight tae bye " then it was my turn to kiss his cheek then he went inside his car and waved bye and gave me a flying kiss and I catched it.

The End

Hello my lovely readers I have come back sorry if I updated late I was really lazy to write so hope you love this update and as can you see this chapter is all about jungkook's POV so yeah bye bye my lovely readers.........👋👋😘😘💖🤗☺️