Meeting Him

Taehyung's POV
So today my parents said that I will meet my soon to be husband and today we have no school and my mom said " taehyung,pls change into this tuxedo " then when she said that I said to her "ok,and mom am I going to meet him today" and then she just nodded and I went to the bathroom to shower and change then when im done showering I was combing my hair and then when I was done combing I looked at the mirror smilling at myself and I went downstairs and said "dad,where's mom" and he said "she is still changing your mother always take a long time to dress up " and when he said that I just nodded and waited for mom soon she was done and she said to me before going to the car "taehyung pls give this gift to him" and I just nodded then we went inside the car.

Jungkook's POV
So today I'm going to meet my soon to be husband and since my family said take a shower and get dressed already so we are currently in the car stopping at the red light then few more minutes later we arrived at the restaurant and then I saw my parents shaking hands with a girl and a boy about my parents age maybe there my in laws so then my mom introduced me to them then she grabbed my wrist and said introduce yourself and then I said "hello,it's nice to see you mr.kim and Mrs.kim " said then they grabbed a boy about my age then I was shocked to see that the boy I'm going to marry is.........

✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
Hahahahaha hello my lovely readers lol hahaha sorry but I will try to update more so bye....