Sequel#2

Guys im back but im still having a runny nose but i managed to survive ok lets go 👌

~4 years later~
Its now the twins birthday (a/n i kinda changed the date of  their birthday mian) there turning 5 now actually cause when kids are born in korea they are now 1 so thats why and now tae and kookie are arranging the stuffs that are needed at the party ofc they invited cookie and taeguk's friend and some of their adult friends actually now the backyard is fully set with streamers and ballons and lets not forget the banner with both their names in it making it perfect the theme is actually minnie and mickey mouse and now you are wondering what they both for there twins actually its a suprise for now actually.

Jungkook's POV
Now the kids are turning 2 im actually a proud mother because my kids are growing healthy and strong lets forget the cheesy parts for now cause its almost time for the twins to be home oh and of you wondering what their first word was it's actually for cookie her first word 'appa' while taeguk is 'mama' and they learned to walk when they were 1 and a half month old actually now its time i already told tae to some of  cookie and taeguks friend while i will call some of our adult friends (a/n for those who dont know their friends are the yoonmin,namjin,got7) now that i called yhem its time to wait for the kids to come home i was only at the living room and I laughed at how I remembered my kids face when they ask me what today is
~FLASHBACK~
Taeguk woke up his sister up before he went to take a shower "cookie,cookie do you know what today is or not wake up maybe mom and appa prepared something for us" then cookie shifted from her bed and said while rubbing her eyes cutely "i know what today is im not forgetful like a turtle" then taeguk went to the bathroom to take a shower and taeguk went to the other bathroom that was on the side of the wall she then took a shower when she was done she was shocked when her brother was yhere and done taking a shower and pitting on his uniform well they are always punctual so thats why they dont get scolded by their teacher cause they are not always late but extremely early and if your wondering if they are 5 how can they put on their uniform well easy cause tae and kookie taught them when they were still 4 actually when they were done dressing they went downstairs and run to their parents and hus them saying "mom,dad do you know what today is" asked taeguk but his father said "hmmmmm idk is something exiting coming" cookie then said "dont you remember" her smile faded when she saw that her mother also don't know then they said "never mind" then their mother put the breakfast in the table and everybody started digging in when they were done kookie put the dishes in the sink and walked out and saw tae going inside the car with taeguk and cookie before the car started he yelled "WAITTT" then the car stopped and then tae opened the window and asked "is there anything that you forgot dear" then kookie gave them all lunch and kiss their forehead before going inside the house when he got inside he quickly clean the house including the dishes when  he was done he immediately started putting ghe streamers slowly then when he was done well more likely half way done its was now 3:30 the kids will be home in 4:00 cause they will just take the school bus and if you dont know the twins are actually pretty popular cause of their talent and grade and cuteness it attracts all people many people will squish their cheeks cause they are so cute and they are actually quite smart if you ask me cause cookie is on the top 1 while taeguk is on top 2 actually when it was now 4:00 when the twins got home they saw that their mom was not on the house and when they changed and place their bags on their room they went into the backyard and they cant quite see cause its dark but when they got outside many of aunts and uncles are their so as their friends cause they were still shock from the sudden suprise actuall and now kookie said "ok guys now that they are here lets song them a happy birthday song shall we" then they started singing when they were done both of them suddenly said "thank you to all of them especially their parents you can say its was a nice birthday and memorable day for them.

Ok guys here you guys are the update for you guyss im sorry that you guys waited so long byeeee im sorry and i ❤️ U guys bye 😘😍😚😊😇😜😂