Arranging/Shopping

Ok before we start I actually thought that no one was gonna read this but now i have like 400 readers thank you btw  and yeah kookie will be 6 months now

Taehyung's POV
Ok im really tired cuse kookie has weird mood swings and all that and sometimes he cries,get mad, and he sometimes say that i dont love him wich is not true by the way lets pit that aside by now me and kookie are arranging the twins room and the color is dark blue for the boy and for the girl kookie and I agreed making it sky blue but since the room we are arranging has only one bed snd he haven't shoped yet cause we are painting the room first when we are done painting then kookie said "tae lets clean this room up then change lets go shopping" "sure lets clean this up kookie" oh and by the way kookie is only carrying light stuff and the heavy stuff goes to me when we were done cleaning  me and kookie went to our room.

Jungkook's POV
We are now at our room changing oh and in wearing a oversized sweater and tae is wearing jeens and a sweater and im wearing sweatpants and then we go downstairs and and then it hit me i called tae then tae said "yes kookie" and I replied "tae we forgot to tell about our parents that im pregnant" then tae laughed and i asked him why is he laughing he then said "its ok kookie I already told them and we dont have to spend big moneys on shopping cause my mom and your mom bought way too many gifts for our baby" then i said "ok lets go " then we went inside tae's car and drove to the mall when we went their we directly walked to the baby store and bought cribs 2 actually and many more its a good thing my dad and tae's dad gave us money to buy some baby stuff snd when we got inside the car again and drove back home and when we got home then i cooked dinner today we are having vegetable soup and rice its really good well thats what tae said he said that he liked my cooking actually well not as good as my cousin jin he can cook when i was little me,jin,jimin oh I forgot to tell you that jimin you know tae's best friend is my cousin i know. Quite the shock right ok back to the topic we always (jin,jimin,me) eat and never get far idk why we dont get fat either and yeah jin is always the one to make the food ok enough taking about the dish me and tae are now at the dinning table and tae said "kookie when our twins are born what are we gonna name them" then i said lets just name them when they are born taetae cause im tired" then tae chuckled and said "ok you go tale a shower and i will wash the dishes" then i went upstairs to shower when i was done i change to my pajamas then i went outside the bathroom only to see tae in the bed sittin and waiting patiently for me to go out  the bathroom then when i was done tae went inside saying "get to bed first kookie i will be soon" the i just said "ok tae" then I crawled into the bed and sink into the comfy pillow the next thing i lnow someone was hugging my waist and said "goodnight kookie" then i said "goodnight tae" then we went to dreamland.

Ok hi fam i was on writers block and knowni updated and i wll update soon when i have the timeok bye fam😘😘❤️✌️️😣💖🤗😍