The Ruins

Amber's P.O.V:

I left the edge of the island and started to wander to more of the middle of the island. The island that I live on is pretty big. There was a small village on the other side of the island and the people who live there don't appreciate me. I'm the one who stops the Demon Warlock from destroying them and their town. They just think I'm lying to earn their trust. I don't know why I protect them, anyway. They're clueless. In the middle of the island, there's a bunch of old abandoned ruins, abandoned shrines, tapestries, and lots and lots of cryptic writing and unreadable information. I head to the ruins and take more notes on the cryptic writing, cryptic pictures, ancient writing, and ancient pictures. I go to some of the ruins from time to time to take notes and draw pictures. My favourite on to visit is the Irene ruins. I feel like the Irene ruins are more interesting and full of life. After I explored the middle of the island, I went to the village and bought myself some lunch. I bought some bread, cookies, and milk. The people of the village kept giving me dirty looks, like always. They even raised the price for me this time! Ugh, these people are so rude. I ate under the same tree I hid behind when I saw the woman and the boy. It was nice and peaceful there. Plus, it was on the other side of the island that the village was on. I kept snacking until I heard a sound. I stuffed the bread and cookies in my pockets while I held the milk. I stood up and the boy from earlier came out of his cottage. He saw me and we silently stared at each other for a split-second and I ran. He made a quick decision and ran after me. I dropped the milk while I was running but at least I still have the cookies and bread. I hid in a nearby cave while a second later, the boy was in front of the cave.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the story so far! I will try to update more on Saturdays and Sundays but if I don't it's probably because I didn't feel like it. I'm actually not making this fanfic up on the spot. I've got a lot of journals full of them and this one I'm writing is just one of my favourites. See you all in the next chapter! Bye!! ❤️❤️❤️