The Woman and the Boy

I was exploring the forest, trying to get away from my dad in any way, shape, or form, as usual. Suddenly, I heard a voice. It was faint and I was pretty sure it was a guy. He sounded older than me, too. I followed the voice and pretty soon, I saw someone. I quickly ducked behind a fairly large tree (there were plenty around) and they didn't notice me. I carefully inspected the two people I saw that were standing by a fireplace at the edge of the island. There was a woman and a boy. The boy looked about two years older than me ( I was ten at the time. Do the math.) and the woman looked old enough to be the boy's mother. For some reason the woman ad the boy looked extremely familiar to me but I just couldn't place my finger on it. The woman had beautiful golden brown hair that seemed to glow in the sunlight. Her hair also had streaks of grey in it but that made her look more mature. She also had bright green eyes, like me. I have brown hair and green eyes, too. She wore a beautiful silk dress that was white and up to her ankles. She was also wearing a pair of white slippers. The woman was beautiful. The boy had white hair, like my dad, and green eyes, not like my dad. My dad has dark red or mahogany eyes. The boy was wearing a brown leather jacket with a leather strap across his chest that held a sword so he could pull it out at any time. He was also wearing jeans and black running shoes. The sword he had looked like an exact mini-replica of my dad's sword which kinda creeped me out. I wondered where he got it from. The people at the edge of the island were chatting but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly, the boy glanced in the direction I was in and I hid as quietly as possible. The boy stared until he thought no one was there. After that, they both went back inside their little cottage.