•1•

TREVOR POV

I'm still running. I don't want another girl, I love Zendaya! For who she is, for her looks. Sure, there are many cute girls out there, but not as cute as her.

I fucked it up! She doesn't want me back! And I know I'm right. I just got a text from her that read 'I don't think I even want you.' We been dating for 4 years, a perfect streak, and now she wants to break up?

Well, she should. Me. I have a problem. I punched her. Wow. I'm really being a bad boyfriend. Just keep running, Trevor.

This is crazy! It's good I have a friend that can keep me at his house. I run there. Ding-Dong! I rang the doorbell. "Hey man!" He said. We did our handshake. "Hey Jaquan! Can I come inside?" I asked. "Sure."

"So. Why you here?" He asked. I needed to tell someone what happened. "It's about me and Zendaya." I huffed. "You make her mad again?" He chuckled. "Yeah. She got mad when she figured out I broke out of jail. And, I punched her." I spoke out.

Now that I mention it— about hurting Z, I really regret it. "You punched da girl? Naw! You can't be doin that! Especially to a girl." He said. He was very serious. "She wants to break up with meh." I said.

"Well she should." He yelled. I heard footsteps behind me. "Hey Tyquanae!(Pronounced Ty-qua-nae)" I said. I knew it was Tynae! I got multiple nicknames for her. She rolled her eyes. "Is sumpum wrong J?" She asked, totally ignoring me.

"Yep. This here fella did somethin wrong." He replied. I was really shaking. "What ya do Trevor?" She asked, with a neck roll. Tyquanae was really dramatic. "I punched Zendaya." I said.

"You what? Is Zendaya alright? You punched my Best Friend?!!" She said. She was ready to kill me. Her fist swung toward my eye. "That hurt!" I yelled. "What you get for doing it to my BFF!" She huffed, then went upstairs.

ZENDAYA POV

As I was driving to J's house (Jaquan) that whole scene replayed in my head. Should we breakup? I'm mad about all this!

Lots of shit happenin tonight. 1, Trevor broke out of jail. 2, He punched me. 3, I called the police on my own boyfriend. Ughh!