•3•

ZENDAYA POV

It's only 5 o clock in the morning (... Conversation got boring

You said you're going to bed soon. lol that song, tho.)

TEXT CONVO W/ NAE-NAE

ME: GOOD MORNIN

NAE-NAE: HEY GIRL! YOU FEELIN BETTA?

ME: YAH. KIND OF.

NAE-NAE: I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE. TREVOR UPDATE// HE'S STILL HERE, AND HE SAID IF YOUR ASS OVER HERE AGAIN, HE GON BEAT YOU UP.

ME: :O  SHOULD I BE SCARED???! 

NAE-NAE: NOT ONE BIT. YOU CAN FIGHT! ANYWAY, BYE DAYA!!

ME: BYEE NAE-NAE!!

If I go back there, Trev is gonna beat my ass. Don't worry yourself today. Not in my house (cause I ain't got no worries) What should I do??

TREVOR POV

"Treva you needs to know how to take care of a girl!" Nae-nae said. As true that is, I don't know. Zendaya is my first girlfriend ever (Besides Coco Jones)

So this is what happened with Coco.

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

"Babe, I love you." I told Coco. She then gets a text, and her phone right next to me. FROM: DOUBLE R (ROC ROYAL FROM MB) HEY GIRL!! MEET ME AT STARBUCKS TONIGHT. XOXO ROC It read. "I'll read it later." Coco said.

"What ROC doin in yo texts?" I asked. "Boy, calm down! I'm just goin to Starbucks because my sister is going out with Roc tonight. I have to monitor their first date." She said. "OK." I said, calmly.

I start sucking, and kissing on her neck, leaving hickeys on her dark brown skin. "Trevorrr." Her sexy moan calling my name. "Yes?" I say back. I keep sucking on her neck. "I love you, Trevor!" She says then smashed her lips on to mine.

Our tongues touch, then Tyler James Williams walks in on us. "Trevor what are you doing with my girl?????" He yelled. "What the hell?! She's my girl!" I turned, and look at Coco. "Please don't fight. Trevor, I'm sorry. I cheated on you." She confessed.

Her eyes started to fill up with tears. She kisses me one more time, then goes away with Tyler.

*OVER*

And, that's how I lost my first girlfriend. "Teach me. I don't wanna lose Z!" I asked Nae-nae. "Oh. You shouldn't have to be taught how to treat a girl. Don't you love her?!" She asked. "Yes, I do!" Iy yelled. I was almost gonna cry, but I could hold it.

"Is you okay? Is you gon cry!!??" She asked. I just stood there. Quiet. "I don't know. I messed up. Never have I thought I'm my life, I would lose my only love." I said. "Aw, so sweet! So, she broke up with you??" She asked. "Yes." I reply.

"Look. Let me take you out to lunch." She asked. "I don't know about this. OK." I agree.