•2•

TREVOR POV

Knock Knock Knock! Oh shit, it's the police! I look for the farthest closet to hide just in case they look in the living room.

I hear the knock again, waiting for someone to open it. "Hello? Is Trevor here?" A familiar voice said. I hesitate for a minute, then think. It's not the police.

"Hey Zendaya!" Jaquan said. Zendaya is here. "You tryna swerve my question? Is Trevor here??" She says annoyed. "Hi!! Zendaya!!" Tyquanae yelled. I couldn't see what was goin on, but I knew they was hugging.

"Hey Nae-nae!" Zendaya yelled. "What goin on girl?" She asked. "Lookin for my boyfriend. He in some big trouble." Zendaya said."Oh. Him, he was here, but I don't know where he is," Tyquanae said. "I heard about erything. "

I was gettin tired of all this. I jump out the closet. "Zendaya!!" I said with a smirk. "Nae?? Did you know he was in there? Jaquan???" Daya shouted. "I didn't know." Nae said. "Ayeee girl calm yo ass down." Jaquan said with his hands up. "I knew," He admitted.

"Trevor. Why? I thought I trusted you. Except I can't trust you. " She said. "Well, fuck you!" I replied to her comment. "Fuck me, right?" She says. "Zendaya come wit me." Nae nae said.

ZENDAYA POV

I feel like I'm gonna cry. I should've listened to my parents. Just got a text from Trev. "Do you still love me?" Trevor texted. "I don't know Trev. I......" Leaving it off. I left with Nae. "I'm sorry Daya. I know your not happy. I went through dis befo." She said.

"What did you do?" I asked, with tears. "Well, with Jaquan. The same damn thing happened. Now hes changed— a little. I gave him time, so I left him for a few months. He blew up my phone with texts like 'Meet me at Starbucks @ 1:30' or 'Bae where is you?'. Remember? That's the time I stayed wit ya." She said. "Ya." I said tearily.

So, will have to leave him? "Thanks Nae-nae!!" I said. "Can I leave threw your window? I don't want Trev to see me." I asked. "Yah sure girl. Text me when you get home" She said. "Sure will." I said, feelin a little better.