•4•

ZENDAYA POV

I miss my bae :( We gone now. No more Zevor. Maybe, I should go to McDonald's for lunch. I glanced at the clock. 10 o' clock. 2 MORE HOURS.

2 HOURS LATER

NAE-NAE POV

"Trevor, let's go!" I yelled. "Coming Nae!" He called back. "I forgot you need a disguise! Here, where Jaquan's clothes and draw a mustache on your self." I suggested. He just started at me. "What??! It always works!" I smiled. "Lol, you too funny." He said.

"Don't say Lol." I said seriously. After, we got that done, we headed to the car. "Where should we go?" I thought. "Let's go to McDonald's!" We say at the same time. "Ayyee, we got the same taste." I said. "That's legit." He said.

"Seriously, don't say that." I said with straight eyes. When, we get there we order our food. We sat down next to a girl that had long brown weave, and pink beats on. Hmmm, just like Z.

"OK, Trevor," I asked "How you feelin? You OK??!" The next to us turns her head toward us, and we notice that girl is.... ZENDAYA!!! "Nae-nae?? What are you doing with my BOO??!" She yelled. "OK, so know I'm your boo, NOT the guy you dumped?" Trevor asked. There was people looking, but we didn't care.

I could tell she was still in love with Trevor. She got up and left. "See! She still loves you. You just needs to stop being that bad nigga all da time." I told Trev. Trevor just fiddled with his straw. I went and sat next to him. I turned, and looked all around to see Zendaya staring at us.

He turned, and face me. One surprising thing happened. He kissed me! "I have a boyfriend!!" I squeaked. "Oh my.... I'm so sorry!!" He said. Zendaya stood up, and punched me in the face. "Oh, so you want to play like that nigga?? I'm ready cause' you's gettin it!" I yelled, and punch her in the stomach.

TREVOR POV

OK, so there's two girls fighting in front of me. "Girls, stop!!" I yelled. "How can you do that!? You started the kiss!! Plus, you have a girlfriend!!" Zendaya screamed, and knocked the fuck out of me.