Chapter 1: Normal Day

Deseray's Pov

I woke up to the sound of screaming "That damn girl is sleeping all day!". I let out a sigh trying to drown them out. I look over towards my phone, 10:34 am. My head throbs and my stomach growls. "My life is a living hell" I say looking up at the ceiling. I look back over to my phone noticing blood on it. "Did I do it again?". I look up to my left arm then to my right. My left arm was gashed all up.
It happened again. Ever since I was 13, late at night I sleep walk and I do bad things to myself while I sleep walk.
I slowly get out of bed heading to the bathroom to clean my arm. Before I could reach the bathroom I was stopped by my grandmother. "And were do you think your going?!" She shouted. "To the bathroom" I reply. "Fine!" She left stomping through the house. I quickly head back to my room after washing up. My Andy poster was hanging above my bed and bmth was blasting. I want to drown everything out. I slowly grab my phone sighing but as I grab it, I suddenly get a text message. "YAY!!!!" I screamed it was Jeffy. Jeffy is my best friend and yes I have a huge crush on him. But with my bad luck he already has a girlfriend ... Betha. I look at the message blushing.

Jeffy - hey des wanna meet up. Im really bored and Betha is pulling her games again.

Desaray - Sure! But where @ and what time?

Jeffy - the park in an hour :p see ya there

I looked at my closet smiling. "Hmmmmm". I grab a pair of my red skinny jeans with my black veil bride T-shirt and my black and white converse. I slowly get dressed looking into the mirror my heart was pounding and my hands were shaky. "Is this what love feels like?" I say under my heavy breath trying to get ahold of myself. I look over to my table seeing my beanie "That's were you were?!" I say grabbing it and putting it on my head. I check my phone "FUCK!!! Only ten more minutes!!!?" I quickly grab my phone running to the park.

I arrive three minutes early, my heart is racing and I'm out of breath. I grab my phone from my back pocket texting him.

Deseray - Hey! Im here! Where are you?

Jeffy - HAHA!!! Look behind you silly!

I slowly turn around to see him standing there. He looked so hot, the way his dirty blonde curly hair fell over his eyes a bit, and the way his black skinny jeans fit him perfectly. I look closer to see that he's wearing the band t-shirt I got him with the Beanie I bought him so we'd be matching. I blush a bit walking over to him. "Hey!!!" I said looking down at his shoes. "Hi des, may I ask what your looking at?" I look up to him "No, that snake on ur shoe wouldn't want me to." I say with a strait face as he jumps up. Jeffy has always hated snakes and spiders but I've always loved them. In my eyes snakes and spiders are so cute in his their the spawns of Satan. I smile as he looks at me "So what did Betha do this time?" I say with a sigh. "All she does is whine and complain, and she has a better life than me. She's becoming a whole different person than I remember. And besides Im starting to have feelings for someone else." My heart drops as I hear that. I feel suddenly ill with a lump in my throat "So who is this someone else?" I manage to get out. "Well u know it's this girl named Deseray, she's super hot and really sweet. She even bought me this shirt and Beanie. And right now she's standing in front of me probably thinking omg ew" he says with a laugh. I stand there in shock blushing red as a tomato "I know for a fact she isn't, instead she's thinking omg how can someone so hot like me?!" I say looking at the ground. He looks at me lifting my chin smiling. "Come on let me see that beautiful red face." He says. I blush a bright red looking at him as he holds my chin. He smiled and moves in close to my lips. I blush harder as our lips intertwine and in that moment everything was perfect, in that moment everything was right. My first kiss by the boy of my dreams.