Chapter 2: Friends

Desarays Pov

After we left the park, he went home. I watched him as he walked back into his house, he was smiling and blushing a bright red. I waved goodbye to him and walked down the road to my house. It was dark but because we lived in the country, you could see the stars perfectly. I continued walking as a sudden vibration comes from my back pocket. I pull out my phone looking at the message ... it was from Betha.

Betha : U fucking ugly ass slut! U stole my boyfriend from me! I hope u rot in hell for this shit! U don't deserve him! The only thing u deserve, are the cuts on ur wrists! Do me a favor and kill yourself dumb slut!

My hands were shaking with rage and sadness. I had lost a friend but I gained the guy I loved. I didn't respond back I just left it on read. I pocketed my phone then with a sigh I continued walking. "I deserve this." I said with a frown. I kept walking until my eyes fell apon my old house. I opened the door to it only to see my grandparents fast asleep, and with that I sighed in relief. I walked pass my sleeping grandparents into my room.

It was cold in my room ... but of corse it was its fall. I turn on my heater as I lay in my bed looking at my phone. What Betha had said to me still fresh in my head, and it kept replaying itself. "Kill yourself dumb slut." I thought. My mind was made, I slowly got out of bed walking into the bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me as I walked in. I slowly reached under the sink grabbing a small red box. The box had small stains on it as I thought remembering each stain. I pull the lid from the box exposing the box cutters. "I missed yaw too." I said with a grin as I picked one up. I looked at it and drug it across my wrist. It was fairly deep but I was smart so I knew I didn't cut deep enough to kill me.

I watched as my white skin slowly tore apart and the river of red that laid in between the white, overflowed and dripping out. I looked down as I made sure to drop some of my blood onto the small box.

....... My new stain