Chapter 3: Kitten

Jeffy's Pov

I woke with a smile on my face. Last night I got the kiss of my life, and dumped Betha. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

I hopped out of bed and looked out my window. It was my favorite time if year, fall. I watched as the leaves fell off an old tree across the street. "I wonder what Deseray is doing?"
But just as I was about to turn away from the window, to get my phone, I see my friend Diego. He smiles looking at me through the window. I smile back waving but as I waved to him the boy turned a sudden red and ran off. I quickly looked down to make sure my fly was zipped .... but how could it be if I didn't have on my pants. I was now completely embarrassed. He saw my pink hello kitty boxer briefs. Only one other guy had ever seen them and that was my ex, Oliver.

I quickly made my way to my dresser picking out my black skinny jeans and a Antichrist T-shirt. As I looked in the mirror, at myself, I heard a small ping come from behind me. It was a text message from Deseray.

Deseray: Hey I heard you broke up with Betha? Is it true? Is it because of me?

Jeffy: I did break up with her, so yes its true. And the full reason I broke up with her is because I didn't love her. Yes, you were a small part in our break up. But ur not the reason we broke up. If Betha hadn't pulled all of what she did, I'd still be with her.

Deseray: Ok :)

Jeffy: I wanna go out with you. Will u give me a chance?

Deseray: Yes!!!!!!

Jeffy: Meet me at the part at 7 pm ♥

Deseray: oki

Deseray's Pov

I looked over at the clock "1:48 pm." I said with a slight sigh as I put my phone down on the counter. I walked into the bathroom and stared into the mirror. You look like someone ran you over and left you in a ditch to die. My eyes were red from crying all night and they had black circles around them. My hair was everywhere from sleeping and my arm was throbbing. I looked down at my arm wondering how im going to hide them from Jeffy. " Des, your such an idiot" I mutter under my breath. I grab my black long sleeve turtle neck dress looking in the mirror as I slip it on seeing if it shows my cuts on my wrist. "Thank God" I say as I notice it doesn't.

I walk over to my closet grabbing my black heels to match my black dress. I slip them on smiling. These are my favorite shoes my ex Jasper bought them for me when we were together. I go back to the mirror as I brush my hair out from my face. Once my hair is brushed I put on a heavy amount of eyeliner then I reach for my black lipstick. I softly put it on my lips as I look over at the clock. "6pm? Looks like have a few more minutes till I have to leave." I sigh looking at my phone. I suddenly get a message from jeffy. I unlock my phone reading the message.

Jeffy : Des come to the park early.

Deseray : ok :)

I walked out of my house happily as I remembered to lock the door behind me.

Jeffy's Pov

I walked out of my house saying bye to my mom as I pocketed my my phone. I walked down the street but before I could get to the park I saw Diego. "Hey Diego" I said to him. "Hey pinky" he said back. I was puzzled by what he ment till he started making cat nosies. He ment my boxers ... my face turned a bright red. "Awwww" he cooed as he pushed me into the wall grinning against my lips. He pushed his lips hard into mine biting my lower lip. I grunted as he did, his hand slowly slipped into my fly area on my pants. My breathing became heavy ...

* FLASH *

A flash of bright light came around me and him. Oh no it was Sammy ... my sis and worse is now she can show the pic to Deseray.