Chapter 3 Carl's Dream

The party is wearing thin now and its approaching daylight. Luckily Carl has fit in time for a dream. He's in a field  of endless of daisies as far as the eye could see. To add to the heavenly nature of this place has a wonderful harp tune could be heard across the entirety of the meadow. Carl was at peace. Little did Carl know his fantasy was about to get a whole lot more enjoyable. Carl made his way through the fields frolicking happily. From the corner of his eye he spotted it. It stood majestically beckoning him with its wide eyes. It was. The prime Lama. Carl's innards shook with ecstasy as his mind ran wild with fantasies. He slowly approached the lama and placed his sweaty nervous hands on its coat. Carl shook in joy. Words did not convey the orgasmic sensations rippling through Carl. He knew what he knew he had to do. Carl deftly removed his suspenders and didn't even bother lubing up. Carl jammed his greasy chode inside the lama's rusty butthole. Carl struggled to keep his erection as countless sessions per day had given him erectile dysfunction. Carl wasted no time he full on jack-rabbited the lama's tight ass. The lama struggled but Carl was determined to penetrate this prime specimen. Carl felt his semen rising as his balls filled to the brim. Suddenly his cock spewed thick hot creamy liquids all over the now bright pink cavernous ass of the lama. Carl shared a nice lunch with his lama friend but after the severe ramming the lama had lost its appetite. Instinctively Carl interjected "Are you going to finish that croissant". And with that he arose just like any other normal day, covered in his fluid. He thought Jimmy was a prick so he left. But not before cleaning his trousers with Jimmy's hair.