Chapter Five Jimmy's harsh reality pt 1

Jimmy woke slowly from another dreamless sleep. He was depressed to find that nobody had stayed. He contemplated using his latest invention the patented "Noose on the Fan 3000". He pussied out yet again and cried in his bed. He noticed that his hair was covered in a bit more semen than usual, but he decided it wasn't enough to be worried about. He tried to cry in peace but a racket was going downstairs. Great dad fucked up the breakfast again better go check if he's okay. As he walked slowly down his stairs he notices nothing smelled like burning so that was a good sign. He opened the door to the kitchen that locked behind him due to his home defense system. Jimmy was stuck. In front of him was the worst possible thing ever to be witnessed with the eyes of a mortal. His mother payed no attention to him and his father couldn't tell what was going on. Jimmy's vision panned across his mother slowly but surely. Her reddish blondish hair waving from the pulsing motion. Her face convulsing with every single bounce. Her jaw clenching from the immense pleasure being bestowed upon her. Her necklace was crashing against her collar bone with every movement. Her large breasts swaying to and fro. Her breasts were a masterpiece to behold. The tan skin and perfect shape smooth to the touch. Her nipples were perky, defined, and reacted to every sensation adding to the enormous amount  of pleasure she was taking. Her stomach firm yet soft remaining perfect even with the most demanding angles. Her back was flexible to the utmost degree and had an arch fit to make a grown man cry. Her calves flexed with every thrust that challenged her magnificent structure. Her legs were tan and unwrinkled as if she weren't a day over 20. Her feet curled to compensate for the pain caused by taking so much so quickly. Her rear so globe like and so smooth was enough to make a man weep in amazement. But to top them all off her angelical pussy was the picture of beauty. She took her husbands dick so far dominating him in the missionary position. He this enjoyed a bit too much whilst being dressed as a mallard duck. Jimmy's mother clenched around the massive member inside her as she reached the brink of orgasm. She moaned loudly. While rubbing her clitoris she jolted and went limp as orgasm took control of her body. Jimmy knew that he should've just used the noose this morning. He decided to crawl though the window and escape this torment.