o8:2o

+full chapter

+full chapter

painfully, a hand met my cheek as i tried so hard to stop the tears from cascading down on my skin before my legs stumbled and my body flopped down on the ground.

the girl in-front of me had her eyes raging with anger as her hand made it's way on my hair, pulling it very harshly. "why? why do you have to have every little thing i want to have in my life?! just what is so good to you? what is so good to the ugly, pathetic and loner twin of the prettiest girl?!"

my teeth bit further on the insides of my cheek just to stop the tears that begged to erupt "...."

"fucking tell me what do you have that have so many boys i want to play in the tips of my fingers, flock around you?"

"....."

"why? why do you have everythi--" don't fucking kidding me, everything? you think i have everything?

"i don't have fucking have everything!" i yanked her hand away from my hair before slowly pulling myself together and standing up to meet her face to face.

"ohh, now you're talking back?!"

"i'm so fed up with you, i'm so fed up with your twisted personality! i know i'm the ugly twin! i know that i will never be as beautiful as you! i know i'm never going to have mother's sympathy and love, i know you would always have everyone's attention! i know i would always be shushed away in this cruel world where the only thing that mattered is you! but why ...  what more do you want to take away from me, you have every fucking thing in this world! why just fucking tell me what i have that you don't have?"

"shu--" her hand almost made it's way on my face but before she could, i caught her hand before holding her shoulders tight.

"no, you shut up! ever since we were children the only thing and the only person that always mattered to everyone's eyes was you! you were so beautiful and beyond comparable with the ugly twin. i was always labelled as the ugly twin because of you! all my life i never even had a single friend because all they wanted was you. yeah, some approach me but all of them were fake just because they wanted to get close of you by using me!"

"i don't give a fucking shit" she made her way to get out of my grip but i was stronger.

"all my life i spend my days being bullied because of my difference with you. i am always compared to the point that people kept saying that i should die, that i should just let the ground eat me up just so my existence would never cause an eyesore. did you know how HORRIBLE I FELT ALL ALONG? DID YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL I WAS FEELING ALL ALONG? WHY? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE EVERYTHING WHEN THE ONLY THING I HAVE IS JEONGGUK?!"

"i don't fucki--"

"FOR EIGHTEEN YEARS, I'VE ENDURED EVERY FUCKING JUDGEMENT, CRITICISM AND INSULTS and now ... now that i finally had someone besides father, you would fucking tell me i have every---"

"fucking let go of eunha, haine!!" body pushed to the side, i anticipated the usual pain that i would always feel whenever my sweet sweet mother shoved me on the side just so she could take care of her perfect daughter.

"what the fucking hell happened? what were you doing to your sister?!"

why, just why is it always eunha that mattered? i'm a person too, i have emotions and i get hurt. it's always fine if i'm hurt but for eunha, why? why won't you take my side even for once?

"you will pay for this you fucking bitch, what did you do to your sister?"