o4:11

"—i told you the clues right? don't you remember it at all? if you think about it, those words will ring a bell eventually"

right? don't you remember
it at all? if you think about
it, those words will ring a bell eventually"

taehyung's voice rang inside my head over and over-- I couldn't really recall ever meeting him before and the clues he gave me are quite weird--blonde, blood and i fucking hate you bitch. like what does those words relate to each other? and who's the bitch he's talking about, is it me?

"haine?"

Just who is he?

"haine?"

Why does he know more than I could possibly grasp on? Why is he there always when I need someone to tend my wounds like he has this perfect timin--

"haine!"

"fuck!"

"yah! no cursing!"

"o—um, jeongguk"

"yah! what are you spacing around for?"

"i—"

I trailed, wondering if I  should tell the brown haired boy about the red-head. If he knew about taehyung and our weird connection, i don't know how he would react. everything little about the older boy makes him annoyed as hell.

"you?"

"um, nothing. it was nothing"

"yah! we promised no secrets right?"

his face leaned closer to mine and i felt his hand slid on mine as he lightly squeezed it, my eyes trailed on our linked hands and to his face— i can see visible pink hue on his cheeks again. Up until now, I still can't ponder why his cheeks would react like that or maybe it was only me.

but, I really wanna ask him.

"jeongguk?"

"hmm?"

"what if a certain person keeps on helping you on a perfect time when you least expect it , is he someone you should trust or nah?"

"huh?"

"a—and that same person says that you two met before but you just can't remember it, is he saying the truth?"

"huh?"

"...."

"wait, is this what's bothering you?"

"well ... yeah, but—"

"wait—er, um ... may I know who is this person we are talking about?"

"umm"

"like... who is this person that is always being helped and the one who helps?"

"—i,"

i opened my mouth to speak only to close them again like a fish does. I don't really know if I should tell him.

"haine?"

"i can't tell you"

he went silent before his eyes that made contact with me, held an unreadable gleam in it. I couldn't understand the way his eyes flicked and for a split second I thought I saw him with an annoyed expression before it returned to his warm ones again.

"is this taehyung?"

my eyes widened before I looked anywhere but his eyes. I let out a dry laugh as if what he said was hilarious but i felt my hand tremble as it betrayed me and I couldn't answer him.

"i—no! wh—what are you talking about?! it was just a random question! taehyung wasn't eve—"

"you're shaking"

"i—i am not"

"you're stuttering"

"i am not!"

"you won't look at me in the eye"

"i—i will look!"

the boy leaned closer to my face before cupping my face.

"then, i'll ask again ... is the person we are talking about is taehyung?"

"..."

"look at me in the eye and say that he isn't"

"i"

I couldn't help myself.

"i—it's taehyung"

he pulled away and I was preparing myself for his little tantrum because whenever I speak of taehyung's name the bunny head would always somewhat flip and it was enough to make him so pissed and I didn't know why—I couldn't ask him.

"...."

"jeongguk?"

heart hammering and warmth enveloping my petite body, the boy suddenly snaked his arms on me. my head rested on his chest and I could hear his unsteady heartbeat—it was as if  his heart was on a marathon, my hearbeat  was nothing compared to his ... nonetheless, his heartbeat soothes me.

"jeo—"

"i don't know what ever your history is nor do i cafe and if he was saying the truth but... since you said that he has been helping you a couple of times in the perfect timing, i—"

the boy pulled away before cupping my face.

"i think it's okay to trust him but..."

the boy trailed, before linking our foreheads together and letting our noses touch.

"but don't fall for him, please"