11:o1

+quite long and dramatic. idk what u would feel.

+there are only about 10 chapters left and some of it are short. i am okay. i swear, my eyes are just sweaty (i'm even listening to taeyeon an iu)  

"i didn't love you"

jeongguk?

"i didn't love you"

no.

"i didn't love you"

stop.

"i didn't love you so, fuck off!"

"no!" eyes snapping open and breathing a little ragged, i found myself covered with cold sweat. a dream? the thought entered my mind before it vanished into bubbles as i realized that i was lying on an unfamiliar bed. my eyes trailed everywhere and i couldn't get to remember how i came here.

eyes landing on my hands, i saw the familiar glint of the gold ornament that hung in my ring finger. cheeks soaking wet, all at once at the worst moments. as if on cue, my mind flashed the memories last night—jeongguk speaking the words i never imagined escaping his lips.

i didn't love you.

it wasn't a dream, what happened yesterday was all reality—the heartbreak, the goodbye and most of all . . . the broken promise.

why is this even happening to me?

we were perfectly fine the other day and this had to happen, it was as if i was suddenly slapped back into reality that jeongguk was never mine and i was bound to be alone, forever.

all my life, he was the only thing i yearned to have but why? why can't i have even just him?

vision getting blurry, a broken sob escaped in my mouth, my heart felt like it was torn continuously until its pieces slowly shattered on the ground. i couldn't understand the right feeling to describe the pain that seemed to surface in my chest, it was so painful that i think i'm going to die. i couldn't think straight and i was having a hard time breathing.

hopeless cries escaped on my lips as i couldn't help but mutter his name, continuously. i know that this was futile and i should be worrying about the place i was currently lying unto but, all of those thoughts were overpowered with the torturous pain in my heart.

why?

why did you leave me?

you promised, jeongguk.

you promised that we will make our own family, together.

you promised to always be by my side and i was the only girl you'd forever adore. was everything you said a loop of lies you made up? where you just doing everything to lure me into your trap? was i just a plaything you tried so hard to use? did you get tired of me?