o5:8o

+full chapter

+full chapter

"haine! come here!"

The eighteen year old haine followed suite once the ear shattering voice of her mother rang, despite having her body sore at different parts—limping, she tried her best to walk just to attend what her mother wants from her.

It was the second month of her being shut off to stay inside the house ever since they moved away from her beloved father.

"y—yes mother?" the girl spoke once she came inside the kitchen. some of her body patched up with several bandages just to cover and prevent infections on the wounds from her abusive mother.

"serve these food for the visitors on the living room" the mother retorted before haine complied. the girl had a hard time carrying the tray for her arms were still hurting, nonetheless she tried her best and made way to the living room.

When the girl made way to the living room, a dressed up eunha came into her view together with three absolutely strikingly gorgeous men—a blonde, grey haired and green one.

Haine tried her best to not meet any of their eyes as she was afraid the pity-filled look that she would get.

The girl carefully placed the tray on the table and was about to leave but before she could do so, one of the three men touched her arm and their eyes met.

"hey, are you okay?" haine's eyes met with a beautiful blonde haired boy. she flinched at the sudden touch and for a moment her eyes got watery before she brushed it away—it was the first time that anybody has ever asked her those words before she parted with her father.

"i—i'm—"

"she's okay, taehyung!" the other girl cut through haine before she pulled her away and into the kitchen.

"what the fuck, where you thinking?" the girl whisper-yelled at her sister before slapping her cheek, haine stumbled as her feet slipped on the floor—she closed her eyes, while expecting to feel the pain on her body embrace her again but none of it happened.

"what the actual fuck" a deep, venomous voice rang on the room and haine opened her eyes seeing that the blonde before on the living room had caught her before she fell.

The boy helped her stand up, steady on her foot "i was just going to ask for another cold water as mine was already half but heck, this is what i see—"

"taehyung you don't understand!"

"oh i sure do" the boy laughed as if he was about to do something, "you are a bitch. fucking go to hell asshole, i never thought that i was blinded by your fake beauty" the boy spat.

"are you okay?" the boy asked before he hid haine on his large back and poured the remaining cold water on his glass.

"what the f—"

"serves you right, whore"

Haine's eyes snapped open as she recalled the events six months ago. beads of sweat tickled her forehead, breathing ragged and heart hammering inside her rib cage.

She finally remembered—taehyung.

Why taehyung would always seem very familiar.