My Boys (A One Direction Fan-Fiction)

This is the Introduction to my One direction fan-fiction.

(It has not been edited and my Word doesn’t have spell check)

These Events are all fiction and so are the character’s personalitys, I’m a fan of One direction but not a massive one, I don’t know tooooo much about them but I hope this is still an enjoyable story.

Tell me what you think :)

Vote, Comment, READ, Please.

I pull my mahogany hair back into a neat, french bun.

Buisness at the Malik Hairdressers is slow, as per usual. I hear the door creak open and I stand, putting a lively face on, I turn my body to face the door. In walks an old lady, her hair looks frail and bristly, wildly spiking up in different directions. Her attire is about as strange as her hair, she wears a long nighty style dress in an ellectric blue color, which contrasts on her dark skin. “Can I help you?” I ask polietly.

“Where’s Daaaaaammmmoooonnnn?” She whines, her voice is nasally and she exadrates my bossess name to the extenct she needs to take a breath.

“He’s on a coffee break” I inform her and her face drops.

“When will he be back” She asks in the same whiny voice.

“In about three minutes” I guess looking at my watch.

 “I’ll wait for him” She tellls me slumping down on a seat in front of one of our mirrors.

I sit down in the seat acroos from her and ponder on how to ask her who she is, I give up on all the poliet stuff and let myself blurt out “Who are you?”.

“I’m Damon’s mother, I have some exciting news” She says snobbily, sticking her nose in the air as if she were the mother of someone famous.

“Oh, cool” I say, lamley.

As if Damon had heard my plea’s of saviour he walks in, “Any buisness Car-“ He strats off, his eyes widening when he sees his mother.

“Mum?” he asks, staring at her.

“Damon, your nephew and his friends will be staying with you for a few weeks to have a break from stuff” She says matter-of-factly.

She gets up and walks over to Damon, gives him a pointed glare and leaves wihtout another word.

“She seems nice” I say sacastically.

“Try being brought up with her” Damon groans.

At 31 he was still a young man at heart, he was still sarcastic and took a joke well.

 “What are your nephew and friends taking a break from?” I ask curious about the ‘stuff’ they weren’t doing.

“Singing” He says with a sigh of admiration.

“Oh, how big are they?” I ask wanting too know if I’d be abled to meet celebrities.

“Big” He replies, smirking.

“What?” I ask dumbley.

“You don’t know who my nephew is, do you?” He asks, his smirk growing.

“No… Should I?” I ask curiously, taking in Damons smirk.

“Yes, they are after all your favourite band” He says chuckling, dimples on his dark cheeks.

“Omg” I say, piecing things together, Malik hairdressers, Zayn Malik, ONE DIRECTION.

He lets out another chuckle and my eyes widen. “Can you please get their autograph?” I ask, pouting cutely.

“I’ll see what I can do” He says laughing at my attempt at a puppy face.

The door creaks open and we flip our heads to the woman at the door.

“Can I get a haircut” She asks.

“Sure” Ending my exciting disscusion about Damon’s nephew’s boy band.