Chapter 2

Chapter Two

My jaw feels like it’s on the floor, I know I’m staring but I can’t tear my eye’s away from my five idols, One Direction. They stand there as if its normal for me to just gape at them and a loud chuckle is the only thing that distracts me.

“Carson, you should see your face!” Damon laughs from beside me. I slap him on the arm, but his grin doesn’t waver.

“Meet the boys” Damon says and I feel my cheecks blush as I turn to face them.

“Aw, Carson’s embaressed” Damon says, tickling my stomach.

“Don’t” I say visiously. He holds his hands in the air, “Sorry”. 

“Damon doesn’t shut up about you Carson, its nice to meet you” Zayn says walking towards me.

“Y-y-you too” I say, my cheeks burning at my stuttering. I hold my hand out but he pushes it aside and gives me a hug, although he’s in a plain navy t-shirt his body is warm and comforting.

“I’m Zayn” He whispers in my ear and I nod.

“I know” I say quietly. He chuckles, a soft tinkly chuckle, very different to Damons. His pierced ear brushes mine as he pulls away.

“I’m Niall” Niall says, now directly in front of me I smile, he smiles back and gives me a quick hug.

“I know that as well” I say, biting my lip.

“Oooo, a smart one” Louis says, walking towards me.

He’s always been my favourite and when he pulls me in for a hug I freeze up.

“H-H-Hi louis” I say and mentally hit myself for stuttering again. 

“You’re going to suffercate her Louis” a voice from behind him says. I crane my neck to see Harry, chuckling at his friend.

His cute dimples and white pearly teeth are an influence on the smile that reaches my face.

“I’m Harry, but of course you know that” He says, badly mimicking my voice.

“I don’t sound like that” I protest.

“Sure you don’t” Harry says, giving me a one armed hug.

“Liam don’t be shy, she doesn’t bite” Niall says. A curly haired Liam walks over to me shyly, his brown eyes, flcking from the floor to my eyes and back.

“Hi Carson” He says shyly, pulling me in for a slow hug, I can feel his six-pack through his thin, grey v-neck t-shirt. When we pull away he’s smiling.

“Hi Liam” I say boldly, not stuttering at all.

“Now we’re done with the introductions, I’m going to leave carson in charge, she’ll show you how everything works” Damon says, giving Zayn a quick hug, he comes over to me and I hold up my fits, he punches it, his eyes glistening.

“What?” I ask, confused at his amusement.

“Tell me” I say when he doesn’t answer.

“I’ll text you” He whispers in my ear, smirking.

“Fine” I say crossing my arms.

 “Bye Boys, be good, listen to Carson, she knows best” Damon says, grabbing his leather-clad jacket and leaving me in the hairdressers with one Direction.

I slump down into one of the black leather chairs, my eyes wide, I can feel the boys gaze on me but I try not to blush, my stupid cheeks disobey me and I can see my reflection in one of the mirrors, rosy cheeked. I curse silently to myself realizing I hadn’t spoken and it was nearing the 5 minutre mark since Damon left.

“So what do we need to know” Zayn asks breaking the akward silence. I send him a gratful look, he nods back.

“Well, do you boys know how to straighten and dry hair?” I ask, they shake their heads.

“Well we should probably start there” I say smiling, proud of myself for not saying something idiotic.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After two hours of teaching the boys how to use all the equitment and showing them our products, menioning I get all the samples and if they take any I’ll have to kill them in their sleep we all slump into the chairs.

“Well that was interesting” Harry states from next to me.

 “Uhm, Yeah I guess so” I say awkwardly.

“Well should we get to know each other?” Louis asks his blue eyes piercing into my brown ones.

“Er, I-I Guess s-s-oo” I say and literatlly hit my forhead in fustration.

“Are you okay?” Liam’s concerned voice comes from my right side.

“Yeah, sorry I hit myself if I’m embaressed” I say blushing.

“That’s cute, well I like carots” Louis says from out of the blue.

“Oh, yeah, I-“ I start, but I’m interupted.

“Know that?” Louis finishs for me smiling warmly.

 I nod, not trusting my mouth.

“Well I love saint patricks day” Niall says, from next to Louis.

We start going around in a circle saying different things we like and dislike until we hear the tinkle of the door.

“Hello, could I please die my hair” A tall, lean lady says from the door.

“Sure” I say getting up and beckoning her over to a chair next to the colouring station. She walks over, sitting in the chair, putting a red gucci bag beside her, “What colour?” I ask, staring at her light blond bob.

“Black” she says, I walk over and make the black colouring getting a basin. While I’m doing that I notice the boys giving the lady an autograph, they put the black smock over her crisp suit.

It takes two hours to do all of her hair and in the end she purchases lots of colour stay shampoo and conditioner. In the end it costs her 200 pounds, when she’s gone the boys help me pack up and I pay myself, leaving Damon to lock up I say my goodbyes to the boys. Niall and Zayn punch my fist and Harry gives me a big hug.

Liam gives me another slow and comforting hug and Louis plants a massive kiss on my cheek, my cheeks go bright red and he chuckles.

“See you soon Carson” Louis says and I leave, still giddy with excitement. I walk over to my car, and am surprised to find something on the window, wedged in the windscreen wipers.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Did you like this chapter? I hope so, Please Vote, Comment and

Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou

Tell me what you think.

What’s on Carson’s Windscreen?