Chapter 3

I rip the yellow paper out of my windshield and read the note,

'Can't find my phone, but thought you wouldn't have the guts to get their numbers, here you go Carson:

Zayn: 0415667889

Liam:0422335480

Niall: 0123446578

Harry: 0459906211

Louis: 0427668992

Love Damon'

I pull my iPhone out instantly, punching in their numbers in the contacts section.

I click on Damon's icon and click the 'text' option. 'You were right, I was to chicken to ask them, thnx Damo, I owe you' I text and click the send button.

Putting my iPhone away I open my car door and get in, slumping comfortably into the leather seat, I push my key in and start the engine, I look around to check no one's there and once I'm satisfied I change the throttle to 'Drive'.

A body jumps onto the front of my car and I let out a scream, a very high pitched scream.

I park the car and quickly get out to check on the person.

The first thing I hear is laughter as I crouch next to familiar body.

"You should have seen your face" Zayn says looking up at me, his brown eyes shiny from tears of amusement.

"Do you have some kind of mental problem? I thought I ran over you, what else am I going to look like, happy? Do you think I'm some physcopath that enjoys running over people?" I screech throwing my hands in the air.

"No, but I just wanted to get your attention, why else would I jump onto your toy car?" Zayn asks with a smirk on his face.

"It's not a toy car! It's a SMART car" I say, my eyebrows furrowing in annoyance.

That's when I realize I'm talking to 1/5 of one direction. I feel my cheeks heat up from my rudeness.

"Sorry Zayn, I just thought I hurt you" I say getting up, now he'll probably never want to talk to me, I realize in dismay.

"Carson, it's fine, it's hot for a girl to stand up for herself, And her toy car, without being selfish" he says, flashing me a boyish smile. I blush so much that my face heats up.

"Uh so why did you want to catch my attention?" I ask, smiling in anticipation.

"Well the guys really like you and we're going to Nando's so, well-" "Of course I'll go with you" I answer beaming.

He looks awkwardly at me "I was actually wondering if we could borrow some cash" I feel my head swirl in embarrassment and I stutter "oh, yeah, sure" I reach for my wallet.

"Carson I was kidding" He says, his lips curving into a cheeky smile.

My eyes must have widen because his face suddenly looks concerned "Are-are you okay?" He asks, peering at my face.

"I'm fine but how do you joke with such a straight face" I demand. He chuckles and holds out his hand.

"Um?" I ask stating at his hand in confusion.

"Oh, I was wondering if I could have your phone to give you our numbers" he explains.

"Ha ha, about that, hypothetically speaking would you find it creepy I had your numbers because your hypothetical brother gave it to me?" I ask smiling awkwardly at him.

He laughs again and I'm reminded how different it sounds from Damon's.

"Trust my brother to give out our numbers" he says laughing to himself.

"Meet us at the Nandos down the street at eight, okay? Text us if you need help" He says and I smile at him.

I get back in my car after saying a quick goodbye. Wow. I pinch my arm to see if this day had been a dream but it doesn't change anything, I sit like that, my hand inches from my arm in a pinching form, until I hear the loud ringtone.

'Coz you've got the one thing-' I pick up my phone and make a quick not to self: change ringtone before hanging out with one direction.

"Hey Carson where the hell were you? You said you'd be at my house twenty minutes ago" My best friend Hilary rants through the phone.

"Well, I have some news"