The Player

Nico Di Angelo's POV

I was a player.
Not the type that slept with a whole bunch of girls. I wasn't a slut you know and I most certainly wasn't straight.

Yeah about that I'm gay. If you don't like it then you can get out. I made out with a ton of guys possibly everyone in the entire school that was Half Jupiter High. I'm still a virgin though I'm saving that for my soulmate...

I wasn't sure I had one honestly but I never ever fully gave up hope. The way soulmates worked is that once you met them (aka touched them) your whole world lit up with a million colors. Until then your world was shades of white and black.

Except if you were Aro they respected that and you were born with white eyes like my friend Rachel Dare (she basically called herself the psychic and no one disagreed with her). She never seemed to mind that. She said she was quite happy in fact.

All my other friends already had their soulmate. Jason (the school's football jock who was a big softie and my best friend) had Leo (the scrawny kid who somehow ended up setting everything on fire and could fix anything).

Reyna (could kick your ass at any moment) had Calypso (the girl who looked and acted like a goddess which was quite annoying sometimes).

Thalia (the school's resident punk, total badass, and Jason's older sister) had Bianca (my older sister who was amazing at archery and never ever let anyone mess with her friends).

Will (the pretty much doctor of the squad who was always worried about us) had Connor (pranked anyone and everyone, thankfully he had a "doctor" as a soulmate since he got beat up for those pranks so much).

Hazel (my little sister who was sweet and innocent until you messed with her friends) had Frank (the teddy bear of the group always available for cuddles but would immediately turn into a mother bear if you hurt his friends).

Piper (the beauty queen of the school aka the popular girl also Leo's stepsister, could also predict soulmates) had Annabeth (the wise girl who always helped us with studying, and never ever left home without a book, she also seemed to know everything).

I'm sixteen years of age.
I'm a sophomore.
My name is Nico Di Angelo and this is the story of how I met Percy Jackson.

My soulmate.

I hope you guys like this story! Make sure to vote and comment. See you soon ~Alex Di Angelo