Honeymoon Phase.

Percy Jackson's POV

I looked down at Nico. He had drifted off to sleep leaning against my bare chest not that I blamed him. We had two rounds of sex maybe three if you twist some things around a little. That would tire any person out.

His body was cold so I wrapped my arms around him to try and warm him up. Plus it was also a possessive action and I wanted Nico to feel secure whenever he woke up.

He had my hickeys trailing down his neck and I enjoyed seeing the dark blotchy bruises against his pale skin. I knew I probably had a few myself considering I had a weird tingly sensation on my neck.

I couldn't believe that actually happened. We had sex. Obviously I didn't regret it not in the slightest sense of the word.

Nico was my soulmate and we were born for each other. It was like when you find the last piece to a puzzle. That's what Nico was to me.

Nico looked so beautiful in his blissful state of sleep. His shaggy dark colored hair was tousled and wet from our previous actions. His slightly chapped lips that tasted vaguely of pomegranates and cinnamon were slightly parted in a pout.

I couldn't be luckier honestly. I ran my calloused fingers through his hair as he slept.

We were watching a Marvel movie. I think it was Captain America: Civil War.

I wanted to shake those two idiots. How could they be so blind.
They were husbands for gods' sake. Then again Bucky did screw their relationship up by coming back.

Ugh. It's a difficult life when you ship both Stucky and Stony. This movie didn't help with either of the ships. It ruined both of them.

I didn't watch the movie so much as I watched Nico sleep. No I am not Edward Cullen and don't you dare say that. I'm not a creepo.

Everyone eventually passed out on the couch or in the sleeping bags on the floor.

Piper was leaning
against Annabeth's shoulder.
Will was sleeping on Connor's lap.
Bianca was snuggling into Thalia's side.
Hazel's head was on Frank's lap.
Reyna had her arm around Calypso.
Leo was sprawled out on top of Jason.

Nico made a noise of complaint in his sleep as I stood up. I pulled the several blankets that we had over our friends' sleeping bodies.

Before Nico could wake up I picked him up bridal style. Nico's body relaxed and he nuzzled into my chest.

I carefully walked up the stairs to his room. He clung onto me as I walked. I finally reached his room and I opened the door.

I didn't really have time to see his room earlier since we were too busy doing other stuff. I looked around. It was gray and full of band posters. He had a personal collection of movies. They were scary movies with the occasional Disney one.

The band posters on the wall included Fall Out Boy, Pan!c At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, and Pierce The Veil.

I saw a few seasons of anime by his bed. Black Butler, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and Free!. I thought I had heard of the first four but I had zero idea what the last one was.