Rap

::where namjoon teaches jin how to rap::

"Wait- no- Hyung! That's not how you do it-" Namjoon was close to laughing, but he didn't. He didn't want to hurt Jin's feelings.

"Then, how do I even do it?" Jin asked, frustrated, also really close to laughing at himself.

"Okay. Try and form a clever rhyme- although, it's not always rhyme, it's easier to start off with rhyme. And use a consistent rhythm to say it."

Groaning, Jin tried again.

"Okay- first, let's work on your lyrics," Namjoon offered, to which Jin nodded, a bit embarrassed.

For the next hour- Namjoon helped Jin write some lyrics for this session.

And, they went to the rapping part again.

When Jin tried, once again, he was stopped by Namjoon once again.

"Hyung- okay. Don't chop them- let them flow out of your mouth. You sound a bit awkward."

"Ah- okay..."

"Let me try in a style for you- as an example. Don't copy me though, rapping is the persons own style."

Jin nodded for the nth time that day. Namjoon gave an example and Jin tried. And, tried, again. And, again. And, again.

He just didn't seem to get it- and it frustrated him to no end.

"Ah-!" Jin yelled angrily.

Namjoon patted Jin's shoulder. "Maybe that's your style, Hyung."

Jin almost laughed. But, he gave an appreciative smile towards Namjoon.

"Ah- thanks, Namjoonie. But, I think that rap's just not my style- I'll stick to vocals."

Jin reached up to Namjoon's hair and ruffled his pink hair. "Thank you, though."

Namjoon's face heated up a bit.

"Ah- no problem, Hyung."

Jin smiled. "How about I treat you to food as a thanks?"

Namjoon acted as if he was thinking, but then smiled- showing his dimples. "Okay, Hyung."

Seokjin gave a large smile. "You're cute, Namjoon."

"And you're handsome, Jin-Hyung."

"I know."