Drive

::where jin, being the nice boyfriend, tries to teach namjoon how to drive::

"Okay, Namjoonie- let's get started," Jin sat on the passenger seat as Namjoon carefully entered and sat on the drivers seat.

"Put on your seatbelt," Jin said.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I know that, hyung."

Jin laughed. "Just making sure."

Namjoon grabbed the seatbelt and extended it.

When he was about to click the belt on, he heard something.

"Did something just... crack?" Namjoon asked, MAKING Jin giggle a bit.

"Okay, it's fine. Nothing happened. Try slowly making the wheel straight and put your foot on the accelerator," Jin instructed.

After an hour or so, Namjoon finally parked the car.

He let out a large sigh. "I'm never driving in my life ever again. That was so stressful."

Jin laughed. "That's fine. I'll drive you, anyway."

Namjoon smiled at Jin. "Thanks, hyung."

Jin rolled his eyes. "Now, get out, I'm hungry. I don't want to crash before eating."

Chuckling, Namjoon exchanged his seating with Jin, now sitting on the passenger seat.

"What?! The belt did break..." Jin groaned.

Namjoon offered a nervous smile.

"Sorry...?"

Jin peeked at Namjoon. "It's not your fault... it's just your aura, so don't worry."

Namjoon's mood faltered, making Jin giggle. "I'm joking, Joonie. It's alright, this car's pretty old anyway."

Namjoon scrunched up his nose. "Don't call me that."

Jin teasingly said once again. "Call you what, Joonie?"

Namjoon groaned, burying his face in his arms.

He felt a hand pat him on his back. "Alright. I'll call you JoonJoon, then."

"That's even worse!"

"What was that, JoonJoon?"

"Hyung."

"It's either no kisses, or JoonJoon."

"No kisses."

"Okay, Namjoon. I won't let you enter a feet radius of me, I'm leaving the car-"

"Wait- okay, fine. I'll let you call me Joonie- or JoonJoon, whatever!"

"Okay~❤️"

"..."

"..."

"Where's my kiss?"

"Oh, yeah."