other characters

Omkara- a painter, artist . serious character love his brothers more. Hata his father because he has extra marital affairs. Belive in love . shayar of the story . having long hairs and very much possessive about it. Rudra- younger brother of omkara. And cousin of shivay. Very naughty, flirty always doing pranks and comments pn shivika. Very much obssesssed with his muscles. Thats why he is also called dumble obreio. Somya - guest of obreio mention. Daughter of shivay's dadi ' s old friend. Love interest of rudra. Together they will called romya.chubby cheeck girl, bubbly in nature . little healthy .rudra usually called her sumo. Dadi - gandmother of obrieo brothers .having two son name tej and shakti and one daughter ( which is negative). Jigyasa. Daughter in laws janvi and pinky.loves her family lot. Tej and janvi - parents of om, rudra, priyanka. Their marriage lack , crave for love. Because of which janavi started drinking. Shakti and pinky - parents of shivay. Pinky is very country type women. Hardley able to speak english . love her son alot and can fight for him with anyone even with dadi. Shakti is silent character afraid of his elder brother. And usually do things which is said by his wife. Shail - brother of anika. Handicapped cant able to walks. Only one realative that anika would rely upon. Love his di alot. Dramatic, filmy. Tia - going to be fiance of shivay. But only want to marry him for her financial security.