Chapter 2

Crystal's P.O.V.

"I missed you so much and you've sure changed a lot" said my sister. "I know, I had to cut it, it was growing too long" I giggled. "We'll its fine I like it" she smiled. "So Rina you still have that sassy attitude I like" she asked. "Of course I do, so what's this whole Magic Games thing" asked Rin. "Oh well it's a tournament to see which guild is the strongest of all of The Kingdom if Fiore" said Cana. "Well who's participating from Fairy Tail" I asked. "On team A it's, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Me. On Team B. it's, You, Rina, Mira, Lisanna, Juvia, and Gajeel" she said. "Oh wow that's cool. We'll we better get going to our apartment. I'll see you later sis" I said. Then we both left.

The next day we went back to the guild and we saw Lucy was with someone. "Hey Lucy who's this" I asked. "Oh this is Leo my Celestial Spirit" she said. "Wait have we met before" asked Rina. "What you haven't used your keys in a while I hope you haven't forgot the little lion you used to hang out with" he said. "Oh Loke I totally forgot that your a lion spirit" we laughed. "Well I haven't forgotten about you two. Are you two planning on using your keys during the games" he asked. "Yah" we said at the same time. "Well then I hope you use me" he winked. "Yes a flirt like always" said Rin. "Hey what are the keys you two use" asked Lucy. "Oh they're black magic keys" said Rina. "They let us switch bodies with whoever we want to, and we can also use any celestial spirit whenever we want to, even if someone's using him or her" I said. "Were still figuring out what else we can do since we created them" said Rina. Lucy nodded. "Plus we can switch bodies with celestial spirits whenever needed" she added. "Oh wow, would you guys help me when I need help during the Grand Magic Games, I'm still not really strong" asked Lucy. "Of course just say 'the moon shines bright tonight' and we'll help you" I said. "Thanks that means a lot to me" she said. "Well tomorrows the games we better get practicing would you like to join us" I asked. "Of course" she said. Then we exited the guild hall and we all started sparring.

Today's the day of the Grand Magic Games, and me and Rina are wearing black bikini bottoms, and crop tops. Along with our boots and guns and keys. "Welcome to the Grand Magic Games" said a pumpkin man. He started introducing the guilds and when he announced Fairy Tail Team B, everyone was shocked to see us. The first game was a hiding game so I decided to volunteer first. " Representing Fairy Tail Team A is Gray Fullbuster, and Team B will be Crystal Alberon" said the pumpkin man. Then I went and joined Gray. "Ok let the games begin" pumpkin said. I was teleported to a library, so I decided to hide in the bookshelf against the wall. I pushed a bunch of books in front of me and I hid behind all of them but I could still see. "Come out, come out, wherever you are. I smell a fairy" said a guy with black hair. I think he's a dragon slayer! Dammit there's no point in hiding he'll just smell me out. So I got out from behind the books to be face to face with a dragon slayer from Sabertooth. "Oh who are you" he asked. "None of your business" I said, before grabbing my gun from my boot and I shot a bullet but missed on purpose. He turned around and I ran out. "Hey come back here" he yelled, but I had already turned the corner to find Gray gettin his ass beat by a fat purple man. "You dumb ass what are you doing" I said. "You could help yah know" he said. I nodded. I pulled out my moon key and said, "The moon shines bright tonight". Then me and Gray switched bodies. "Hello, Goodbye" I said in Grays body. I kicked the guy off of me and we were head to head. "Ice Make Sword" I yelled. Then a sword came out and we were still fighting til I hit his stomach and he went poof. "1 point for Fairy Tail Team A" said the pumpkin man thinking I'm Gray. "Ok Gray lets switch back" I said and he nodded. Then we switch back. "Well until we meet again" I curtsied and laughed. Then I ran and hid again. After half an hour, me and gray were the winners. "Well lets get going to our hotel" said Lisanna. Then we all headed out.

"I'm going out for a walk" I said before walking out. "Well be back before midnight that's the rule" yelled Mira and I nodded. I was wearing baby blue shorts, a t-shirt, and my boots. While walking I saw the dragon slayer from before with some other guy. "Hey it's you" he said. "Is that a problem" I said. "No I just wanted to know who you were" he stated. The guy he was with was just starring at me with a blank face. "Alberon, Crystal Alberon" I said. "I'm Rouge and this is my brother Sting" he said. Then I started walking away. "Hey where are you going" he asked me. "Where ever the wind takes me" I said and left them just standing there.

Rouges P.O.V.

"What's her problem" I asked. "I don't know but she seems interesting" said Sting. "Wow it looks like you may be interested in her" I laughed and he got flustered. "I'm not falling for someone I just met" he said. "Sure your not, let's just get back to the hotel it's almost midnight" I said and we headed back.

The next day we woke up and we headed to the GMG Arena. "Hey look its Crystal and she's with another girl" I said. "Oh yeah" said my brother. She was with a girl with light purple hair. "Wow she's pretty" I said. "Oh look who's falling for a fairy now" laughed Sting. "Well the games are gonna start we should go sit down" I said.

Rina's P.O.V.

"From Sabertooth, we have Yukino. And from Fairy Tail team A we have Lucy" said Mr.P (Pumpkin Man). "Good luck you know what to do" I said to Lucy. Then she got down there and was face to face with Yukino. "Open Gate of balance, Libra" yelled Yukino. This is gonna be fun. "Open gate of the Ram, Aries" yelled Lucy. Then Libra came and struck Lucy on her back and then Aries hit Yukino with her elbow, but Lucy was hurt a lot. "Tonight the moon will shine" she said. "That's our signal, I'll take Libra you take Aries" said Crystal. I nodded. Then we switched bodies with Aries and Libra.

"Libra use weight" yelled Yukino, but Crystal hit Yukino instead if Lucy. And I hit her too. "Ow your my spirit so what are you doing" asked Yukino. But Crystal didn't reply. Then Lucy knocked her to the ground. "Then Winner is Lucy from Fairy Tail" announced Mr.P. then we went back to our normal bodies, Yukino and Libra were confused.  "The next competition will be Rina vs Sting" said Mr.P. "Oh great I gotta fight the dragon slayers brother" I said. "We'll it'll be easy with Loke" said Crystal. "Well then let the battle begin" I said.