Chapter 3

Crystals P.O.V.

"Good luck Rin" said Crystal. Then I went into the arena. "So your the famous white dragon everyone talks about" I said. "Yeah and who might you be" he asked. "Lets just say I'm Clear" I said and he was confused. "Open gate of the Lion, Loke" I yelled. Then Loke came out. "Hey Rin, what shall it be" he asked. "Head shot, I come in kick in the stomach then you swing him around and I finish" I said. "Another smart plan from Ms.Clear" he said. "White Dragon ROAR" yelled Sting but I easily escaped that and he was shocked. "Now" I yelled. Then I threw one of my guns to Loke and he shot Sting in the head. Then Sting fell down, but got back up. Then I ran and kicked him in his stomach. Then he fell and Loke swung him around and I punched him and he fell to the ground. "Fairy Tail team B wins" said Mr.P. "Bye Loke" I said. "Until we meet again" he said, and then left to the spirit world. Then I started walking away until Yukino came out. "Why didn't your spirit turn on you like how Libra did to me" she yelled. "Because only we know why that happened" I said and walked away.

Rina's P.O.V.
The next day was the last day of the GMG. "Well ladies and gentlemen todays completion is for all guilds and members. It will be a swimsuit competition" said Mr.P. literally making me laugh. "Alright I go white black stripe bikini you go white black polka dot bikini" I said to Crystal and she nodded. "This will be a piece of cake" she said. Then we got changed and went down into the arena and let's just say no one at all was looking at Mirajane or Jenny, they were starring at us cause we have huge boobs, and lots of curves. "The winners are Rina and Crystal. So Fairy Tail wins" said Mr.P. But two certain dragon slayers couldn't take their eyes off of us. Then we all left to Fairy Tail and the Guild threw a huge party.

"Hey Rina, Crystal, someone's here to see you" said Max then we walked over to the door. And what do you know it's Yukino and the dragons. "Hey what's up" I said while Crystal closed the door behind us and now were outside. "What did you do to Libra" asked Yukino. "Nothing I just switched bodies with her" said Crystal. "Are you being serious" asked Rouge. "Sure she is look lets see what Libra has to say" I said and grabbed Libras key from my belt. Then Libra came out. "How did you do that" she asked. "A little thing called inventing" said Crystal. "If that's all you three can come in and join the party" I said. "Um no thanks gotta go bye" said Yukino. Then they left. "The blonde is kinda cute" said Crystal. "Yeah I like the dark haired one better" I said. "We'll back to the party, it's not like they heard us" she said.

Sting's P.O.V.

We started leaving when my dragon hearing heard something. "The blonde is kinda cute" said a girl. "Yeah I like the dark haired one better" another girl said. "We'll back to the party, it's not like they heard us" someone said. Then the door closed. I looked at Rouge and he looked at me. We both heard what they said.

The next day I was at the guild hall when Yukino walked in with Lucy. "Hey Yukino, what's Lucy doing here" I asked. "I wanted to talk to her about the two girls from the other night" she said. "Um alright then" I said. Then the three of us sat down at the bar. "So who exactly are they" asked Yukino. "The one with purple hair is Rina and the other is Crystal" said Lucy. "What type of magic do they have" she asked. "They're gun mages, but they invent things using their magic, like the keys" Lucy responded. "What else did they invent" she asked. "I don't know but Crystal's making me a special key that will allow me to turn into any animal I want to. But she's charging me 5,000 jewels but honestly it's worth it" Lucy responded. "They also have a lot of knowledge. They like to go out and explore and they have lots of adventures, Crystal said that she may know where some of the dragons went, and Rina has met one of the dragons that disappeared" Lucy said. Is that really true?! "Would it be alright if I talked to her about the dragons tomorrow along with Rouge" I asked. "I'm not sure she said that she was going to go find something or someone tomorrow along with Rina, you could probably go talk to her now she's in Fairy Hills she lives in the far right corner so you can easily sneak in" said Lucy. I nodded. "Rouge were going to Fairy Hills" I said. Then Rouge, Froshi, and Lector looked at me with a shocked face. "Crystal and Rina may know where our dragons went" I said. "Alright then what are we waiting for" he said. Then we left to Fairy Hills.

Rina's P.O.V.

Me and Crystal were talking when we heard a rock hit the window. I got up and opened the balcony doors. "Well look who we have here Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum" I smirked. "We heard you can help us find our parents" said Rouge. "Come on up" I said before throwing a rope ladder down for them to climb it. Then I walked back into the room. "Tweedle Dee and Dum are here" I said. "Seriously what do you guys want" she asked. "We wanna know if you've seen our parents" asked Sting. "Who's your parents" I asked. "Shadow and Light dragon" said Rouge. Oh wow I'm supposed to give those two the things in the box. "Should I" I asked. "We have no choice or else they'll be back" said Crystal. "Fine" I said. "Take a seat" said crystal. Then the two sat down, along with the cat and frog. Then I got up and went into the cupboard and I grabbed the wrapped boxes. Then I handed the boxes to them. "They said to give this to you two if we ever found you two. They said there's a letter and something inside the box, we never opened them so everything in there is from your parents. I hope you find happiness in something" I sighed. Then I walked into the kitchen and drank some tea.

Crystals P.O.V.

"Um what's with her" asked Rouge. "It's a long story for some other day, when she's not here" I whispered. Then they nodded. "Thank you so much you don't know how much this means to us" said Sting. "It's no problem" I said. Then Rina dropped her cup of tea. "Rina are you ok what happened" I asked startled. Then she ran to the balcony. "Crystal he's here, he's in the forest" she said. Then I felt my heart drop. "Lets go come on before I can't sense him anymore" she said. I nodded. "I'm sorry but we have to go, see ya" I said then we jumped off the balcony, leaving them in our house.

We had finally stopped running. To be face to face with her brother, Jellal Fernandez. "Brother" she yelled and ran and jumped into his arms. "How have you been Rina" he asked. "I've been looking for you" she said. "Well I'm here and I'm off the hook with the council so I'm joining Fairy Tail" he said. "That's great you can be with your sister and me, plus Scarlet is lonely" said Crystal. He instantly blushed. "How do you know about her and me and yeah" he said flustered. "I can read minds and other stuff how wouldn't I know" she giggled. "Yeah well lets go" he said. Then we all headed back. Our family is being reunited.

When we arrived at the guild everyone was shocked to see Jellal. "Why are you starring" I asked. Then master came out, "Jellal to what do I owe you the pleasure" he asked. "I'm off the hook with the council and I want to join the guild to be a better brother, and to protect those that have helped me" he said. "Brother?" everyone asked. "He's my brother" said Rina. Everyone was shocked. Then Mira stamped him on his shoulder. It was red.

Rina's P.O.V.

I realized something, Wendy, Gajeel, and Natsu are dragon slayers and we've met they're dragons and we have their things. "Crystal I'm gonna go get the rest of the dragons stuff" I said. Then she nodded. Then I ran to my apartment to see the twins still there. "You two could've left" I said. "I honestly don't know why we're still here" Sting said. "Well are you and Crystal going to go to Magnolia High" asked Rouge. "Oh yeah we are" I said. "Alright then we'll see you two there" said Sting and I twitched. "So tweedle dee and tweedle dum are going to school" laughed. "Yeah we are well we'll see you tomorrow" said Rouge then they left. Highschool with dragons how fun. Then I grabbed the boxes and ran back to the guild.

"Hey where's Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel" I asked. "Outside fighting" said Max, then I went back outside to see Wendy trying to break up the fight. "The moon shines bright tonight" I said. I switched bodies with Wendy. Then I punched Gajeel in the jaw and kicked Natsu in his stomach, then I switched back with the utterly confused Wendy. "That hurt Wendy how could you do that" said Gajeel. "That was me you iron dumbass" I said. Then I tossed them each a box. "That's from your dragons. I met them with Crystal. They said everything is in there that you need to know" I said. Then I walked away sighing still. They don't even appreciate what they have right now huh.