The Awesome Discovery

Summary: Austria is the kind of country to not want to show any more weakness than he already, unintentionally, shows. Prussia is the kind of nation who always finds a way to find out Austria's weaknesses. Prussia, once again, lives up to his expectations amd finds another one of Austria's embarrassing secrets.

~~~

"Come on Roddy, the awesome me is bored" Gilbert groaned, dramatically. Roderich rolled his violet eyes then shook his brunette head. "Not now East Germany I'm busy." He stated as he turned and went back to composing a new music piece.

"First of all, it's Prussia." Gilbert huffed "Second, but I'm bored danke... And a little hungry. West kicked me out for the night so I can't bother him. Please Roddy" Gilbert begged. "No means no Gilbert" The brunette said sternly. Gilbert pouted then poked Roderich gently, trying to gain his attention again. Roderich's reaction was rather peculiar. Was that a yelp he heard? Trying to prove he heard right, he gently poked and prodded the Austrian's sides once more. Sure enough, Roderich yelped and giggled a slight bit, which made Gilbert almost fall over in laughter.

"D-Don't do that!" Roderich said, trying to scold the Prussian. "Oh but why not? Kesesese~. Young master seems to be about as ticklish as a baby. I cannot let that awesome advantage go to waste!" Gilbert said, grinning evilly.

"I honestly do not care. Don't-" before Roderich could finish his sentence, Gilbert began to scribble his fingers all over Roderich's stomach from behind, causing him to commence laughing shamefully.

"Kesesesesese~. I finally was able to bring the princely brat down. How awesome am I" Gilbert said while increasing the speed of his torture.

Roderich's laughter increased by a milestone. He tried to pry the stronger ex-nation's hands off him, accidentally leaving open a weak spot. Gilbert took notice of the now-revealed weak spot and jabbed both of his hands into it.

Roderich let out a gasp then his laughter became louder and a little higher pitched. Gilbert thought his reaction was simply adorable. A split second later, he got a very mischievous idea. He slowed down the tickling, trying to trick Austria into thinking it was over. As soon as Austria relaxed, he turned his head and glared at the albino sternly. Gilbert smirked innocently the attacked again, faster than before. Roderich gasped and laughed twice as hard, trying to turn fully around and push the Prussian away.

After 10 minutes, the Austrian was a laughing mess. He squirmed around weakly and tried harder to push Prussia away, which only caused Prussia to tickle faster.

After about 30 minutes, Gilbert gave Roderich a breather and gently wrapped his arms around him, who panted and giggled every once in a while as a side effect from the tickling. As soon as Roderich caught his breath he turned around and glared at the tickler, who quickly planted a kiss right on his lips.

Roderich's eyes widened then gently pulled way from the other's lips, a small blush appearing on his pale face. Gilbert smirked and traced one finger up and down his side, teasingly. Austria let out a small snort and giggled like a child, resembling little Italy's cute laughter. Thinking of Feliciano, Gilbert had yet another 'awesome' idea.

"Gee I wonder what others would say if I told them how ticklish you are." He said with a smirk. "D-don't even think about it, East Germany." Roderich growled, sweat dropping a little.

Gilbert smirked wider. He found a reason to continue his playful torture~! He traced another finger up and down the Austrian's sides, causing him to gasp and squirm.

"It's Prussia. Say it with me. Pru-" Gilbert gently poked Roderich's lower rib, earning him a yelp from the nation. "ssi-" he poked a little lower, making Roderich squirm a little and try to push him away. "a~" he poked the middle of his sides, causing him to gasp and squirm much more, as if knowing what was coming.

"Pru-ssia~" Gilbert repeated as he began to tickle the smaller nation once again, faster and rougher than before, earning another loud outburst of shameful laughter from the Austrian.

"S-Stop!!!" Roderich managed to say through his laughter. "Nein young master. This is awesomely fun" Gilbert said as he sped up. Roderich laughed as loud as his lungs could, his dark brown hair was now messy and covered in sweat, and his face was slightly a shade of red. When Gilbert noticed this, he slowed down the tickling and allowed the Austrian to breathe.

"Idiot" Roderich muttered under his breath then went to sit up straight again. "Oh~? Did you not learn your lesson, loser? Maybe I should show you the true power of the awesome me" Gilbert said as he poked the Austrian's sides once more. Roderich tried blocking the sensation and bit his lip, trying not to laugh. Gilbert snickered and began tickling again, only gently.

"Fine fine!! I'll get you something to eat and help you not be bored just stop touching me!" Roderich said almost pleadingly as he smacked the ex nation's hands.

"That's all you had to tell the awesome me!" Gilbert snickered.

"Whatever. Just don't tell anyone what just happened." Roderich muttered.

"Fine. Maybe. Kesesese~" Gilbert smirked and slid away. "I'll be in my awesome room, young master. Call me when the food is ready~"

Roderich muttered and snarled. He tried to straighten his hair and shirt. His whole body felt slightly sore from the nefarious yet childish torture. He groaned and gently hit his head against the piano, causing the piano to play multiple notes at once. It was going to be a long night.