Mercy

Summary: They say that "Three Heads are Better than One" right? Well it all depends on the point of view. When it comes to Austria's point of view, three heads are NOT better than one. Especially if it's Antonio's, Francis' and Gilbert's heads put together. If you're their target, which in this story Austria is, three heads are really not better than one.

~~~

"Hey young master~" the albino said in a singing tone. "Come out wherever you are~. I have an awesome surprise~!"

Austria covered his mouth, not making a single noise. He knew what Prussia was planning. He knew him and his stupid trio had a malevolent plan against him. So he remained quiet, praying he would not get caught.

Prussia glanced at Spain and France with an evil smirk. They both stared back with a similar smirk. All three of them went on looking for the Austrian they were planning to capture.

After about 20 minutes, Spain spotted some of Austria's dark purple suit popping out from behind the piano. He signaled the other two and silently plotted with them.

Just when Austria thought he was safe, someone grabbed him from behind and dragged him out of the hiding spot. That someone turned out to be Spain. Austria's eyes widened in horror when he saw the trio staring at him, evilly.

"Well, well, well~. You thought you could hide from the awesome me and my awesome trio? Kesesesese~ you fool. Spain pin him down" Prussia said with a small smirk. Spain nodded and pinned Austria to the ground.

"What are you planning to do to me?" Austria asked and struggled. He soon felt a hand slide down his clothed side. He bit his lip gently and squirmed around, thinking of one thing and one thing only, escape.

"Kesesese~ oh nothing painful" Prussia grinned. "Prussia gave us some surprising news. He told us he found out you were ticklish." France said with a smirk. "We needed to come see it ourselves." Spain finished. Austria's eyes widened and he struggled harder, knowing awfully well what was going to happen to him.

"Okay. Spain, you just hold him for now. France, you tickle his ribs and stomach. I'll tickle his sides. Don't stop until I tell you to." Prussia ordered. The other nations nodded and looked down at the pinned Austrian, who was completely at their mercy.

Prussia thought for a moment. Austria's aristocratic coat would get in the way of the tickling. Even worse, it might block it. France and Spain were probably thinking the same thing because as soon as Prussia met eyes with them two, Spain unbuttoned Austria's vest and took it off him. Austria gasped and tried to make it difficult for them to, which did not work. Soon, Austria's purple coat was laying across the floor.

"Okay... NOW!!" Prussia said as he jabbed his fingers into both of Austria's sides. France nodded and gently stroked Austria's sensitive stomach. Spain kept him pinned and watched as the two countries tortured the smaller country.

Austria let out a yell that sounded like "NO!" which dissolved into adorable laughter. He tried to move away from the French and Prussian's evil hands, but when he thought he was out of reach, France jabbed his fingers into his stomach.

After about five minutes, France slowed down his tickling while Prussia sped up. Austria thought he was going to get a breather, but instead he began laughing twice as hard.

"Kesesese~" Prussia snickered as he proudly watched the smaller nation squirm around and laugh as loud as he possibly could. "M-mercy please!" Austria begged as he began to lose any bit of dignity he had left over.

Prussia shook his head slightly, grinning wider and tickling faster. The poor nation was on the verge of screaming for help. But no. What if someone saw and decided to join in? No one, not even Hungary knew about this. There was a slight chance they would want to join in. That's when Austria decided no one was going to get him out of this situation but himself.

Austria, using all of the strength he could muster, managed to push Spain away and sit up, as well as smack the other two's hands away. "Nuh uh uh~. My dear Austrian~. You are allowed to struggle but not push us away~" France purred. "And why not?" Austria growled. "Because you won't get your piano back if you push us away" Prussia snickered.

"WHEN DID YOU TAKE MY PIANO?!? WHERE IS IT?!? GIVE IT BACK!!!" Austria yelled, shocked and angry. "Nuh uh~. We'll give it back under one condition." Spain suggested. "You allow us to continue and if you try to push us away, we can speed up" Prussia said with a smirk.

Austria snarled and sighed. "Fine." He muttered and leaned back. His eyes shut tightly as he accepted his horrible fate.

"Kesesese~! Good!" Prussia said as he resumed the tickling. Austria did squirm and laugh, but no longer fought back.

A male painter walked into the room holding his supplies. Prussia told him to paint exactly what was happening. The painter nodded and immediately got to work.

Austria finally had enough. He was not going to let the trio have a painting of him in such a weak state. He did his best to not stay still, but every time he squirmed around, the tickling increased. Annoyed, Austria struggled harder, almost pushing Spain away again. Spain pinned him down again, only this time, he pinned his hands above his head, while Prussia tickled faster and rougher on the Austrian's sides and stomach, as a severe and perviously promised punishment for trying to push Spain off.

The torture lasted nonstop for about an hour or two then seized when the painter finished his artwork. Soon enough the three idiots let go of poor Mr. Austria and walked out of the room, proudly, along with the painter and his "masterpiece" as Prussia put it, leaving Austria on the floor, panting.

The next morning, Austria hoped the scenario of the previous day would fade away into obscurity. Unfortunately that was not the trio's plan. Prussia, Spain, and France showed everyone the painting. If that wasn't enough, they wrote "AUSTRIA IS TICKLISH" all over the meeting room. Not ONLY that, but they went around telling people that he was ticklish. It was rather cruel and horrible for the Austrian. Everywhere he went, even in his own capital, Vienna, at least one person either fully tickled him or just repeatedly poked his sides. Austria, unfortunately didn't wear anything to guard him (other than his coat which, unlike the trio's prediction, didn't guard from the tickling) so he was forced to just laugh, chuckle and mutter.

"You okay Austria?" Germany asked his ally, patting him on the back. Austria slightly shook his head, a shameful aura wrapped around him. Germany sighed, shook his blond head, and went on with the meeting. Italy tried to cheer Austria up but it was to no avail.

Poor Mr. Austria. And he thought Prussia finding out was hell. This was far worse than he imagined.