gO TO SLEEP

A/N: mmmm k so this chapter is a little different than the rest. Well it was none other than my beautiful, amazing, talented, did I mention beautifulgermanyholyroman13's idea when we read the picture above. Hats off to her. So this takes place at like 4 AM, god dammit Gilbert. Anyway hope you enjoy it. ~

~~~

"Psssssst, Roderich" Gilbert whispered from next to the Austrian's bed.

Roderich groaned and turned away from the annoying albino. "Go away Gilbert" he muttered.

"No! Wake the f*ck up, Roderich!" Gilbert yelled silently as he pulled the blankets off Roderich.

"Gilbert shut up. It's 4AM. Get out of my room!" Roderich said as he sat up and glared at the Prussian.
"Oh come on Roddy I have something important to tell you" Gilbert said with a pout.

Roderich shook his head and rubbed his temples. This better be important. He thought. "Gott, what do you want?" He asked, irritated.

Gilbert smirked slightly. "I'm awesome"

Roderich sighed and went to lay down again. "No, you're not now get out of my room and go back to sleep"

Gilbert suddenly picked the Austrian up from the bed. Roderich let out a confused and slightly angry gasp.

"Put me down!" He snarled.

"Not until you tell me I'm awesome" Gilbert said, spinning the smaller nation.

Roderich let out an annoyed yelp and struggled. "Nein! Now put me down!!"

Gilbert pouted then spun again. Roderich gasped and grabbed onto him.

"Gilbert it's 4 in the morning let me sleep"

"Nein!! Just say I'm awesome and I'll let you sleep." Gilbert nuzzled Roderich's neck affectionately and pouted.

"Fine fine dammit! You are awesome now let me sleep!" Roderich blushed and squirmed.

"Only if I can sleep with you~~" Gilbert smirked.

"Fine! Whatever. Gilbert I have to wake up early tomorrow. Bitte."

"Okay Aussie~~" he cooed then set Roderich down on the bed. He then climbed into it from the other side.

Roderich turned his body away from him and closed his eyes. Gilbert scooted over to Roddy and wrapped his arms around the nation.

At first, Roderich struggled, but after a while he gave in and sighed.

Gilbert nuzzled the back of Roderich's neck again and slowly drifted into sleep.

Roderich blushed and soon feel asleep as well.

Both of them were sleeping peacefully, the only peaceful thing that this couple could do.

A/N: I should be asleep. I really should be. But I can't sleep. So why not write? I've been holding this for a while and I finally finished it. Thank GOD. Okay yea. New material coming soon!!! I have one story I'm fixing and another that's never been seen. There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait, just you wait. Anyway, stay safe all of you. Thanks for reading. Dani out!