Friends or Foes

I make eye contact with Joshua, he seems panicked. Daniel's hand wraps around mine. "Do you need a place to stay?" Day asks them. They both nod, "It'll be fine, we have more people than they do.if something happens its 4 against 2..." Day whispers in my ear, ripping my hand away from his I walk off pulling my hoodie up.
    Dont kill.... Ever since Flame became our leader, we can no longer murder without being caught. But who says we can't escape? A smirk comes across my face thinking such a thing. Jumping in the air pulling out my gun letting out multiple fires killing several. The gaurds are now alarmed they shoot at me but I dodge them. Whether I live or die...its no big deal. I show my teeth fangs appearing along with my ears and tail. I run off they chase me, jumping from roof to roof dodging bullets.

   ~~Flame P.O.V~~

    "You knew this! You knew we couldn't keep her contained! But you risked our peoples lives to keep her!" We have had a meeting discussing Mercy. "She is a threat, not only her but their child. We can not let other organizations take her! We will lose each war if so!" I yell standing, slamming my hand on the table. "The ones who just entered, Joshua and Des. Joshua is weak but Des is at least 1% less powerful then Mercy. They are similar... If we want to take over the whole world. We need all of them to cooperate." They all look at me like I'm insane, looking out the window I see the gaurds running after Mercy she is having fun watching them try and try, waisting their ammo.

~~Her P.O.V.~~

    They are wasting their ammo. It  makes me laugh, how stupid they are. Chasing me will not do good, we are low on food and ammo as they are waisting precious ammo. Jumping down grabbing one by the head, putting pressure on the gaurds head I can hear his skull cracking, the horrid screaming my eyes are a blood red. They try to shoot at me but Day is here protecting me with his Kagune it is invisible for a certain amount of time as he is also. I can see Des killing off the other gaurds shooting at me. Impressive..

~~From Writer 1~~
I don't know if this chapter will be kept. Or not. But I hope you are enjoying this.