My Brothers New Friend [3]

Okay so sorry. To save you from me I will do my schpiel at the end.

Recap:

At 7:00 people started showing up. We had the music blasting (the neighbours never complained). At the parties my brother threw I never drank, well...okay not never, but I wouldn't get wasted and do something I'd totally regret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaiah had gone off to meet some people and I just went to the kitchen.

I saw Em in the kitchen, she was drinking an orange swirl cooler. I picked one up and walked over to her.

"Hey Katy, man I need some girl time, haha." She laughed.

"I know hey? So how was hanging with Justin?" I laughed on the last part.

"Oh yes. Greeeat." She said. "Yeah, haha, nah it was fun. But now it's you and me. What happened between you and Isaiah?" She questioned.

"It was different. It's like it was supposed to happen." I laughed.

"Oh"

We partied all night and I never saw Isaiah.

Monday at School

This is a little awkward. Me and Emily are just sitting at our usual table, in the cafeteria, and Justin is sitting with his friends. I can see my brother and Isaiah at Caleb's table.

Isaiah hasn't said anything to me at all. I wonder what he's thinking...

Isaiah's POV

Katy is so beautiful. She seems so right. I don't know how to talk to her with so many people around. I never did see her at the party Saturday night after Caleb introduced me to some more people.

I saw her glance at me and my heart started to beat a little faster. Wow that's embarrassing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. I'm so so so so sorry x Infinity. I had the transfer of symesters and the stresses of school and home time just got to my head. I'm really sorry for not updating any time sooner. I feel so bad.

I know this is like, extremely short but I thought I needed something up.

I'm kind of feeling like I don't know what should happen next. It may take some time.

Thank you for reading :D it means a lot.

Macailyn