My Brothers New Friend [5]

Well, I don't even know if I should say I'm sorry. I don't know if you'll accept.  

But I will say it anyways......... 

I am really sorry that I have not written this for a long time. Tonight about an hour ago at 1:30ish I decided 

that I'd better upload on this story, just because it's still getting reads.

Although I am still excited about my other story 'Surprises,Surprises' 

I think I have figured out what to do with this one. School just started up again and I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M A SENIOR!!!! OMG 

lol anywho that was my little outburst of wooo...... 

I hope you'll forgive me and accept my apologies with this chapter that is just over 3 pages on word. So it may still be 

short but I hope it works out.

************************************************ 

Emily's POV

Wow, okay so Katy just dropped a bomb on me. Isaiah asked her out. Well then, that's great.

I smiled to myself. For the rest of the day I didn't talk to Katy. I bet it was eating at her.

Katy's POV

I was sitting at home at seven wondering what to do. I had finished my homework a while ago and now I don't know what to do. In a couple of weeks school will be out and then summer will be here.

"Message received," I heard my phone say. So I reached into my pocket to check the message. It was from Isaiah. He was just telling me to be ready for 7:30 on Friday night. I smile to myself thinking about how he makes me tingle, and how our date is going to go.

I decide to turn on the t.v. and start watching 'The Secret Life.' (a/n: I love that show lol, Amy & Ricky....)

I open my eyes, tired from falling asleep on the bean bag chair in my room. I pull out my phone to check the time. It's 8:00 in the morning. "Crap!" I don't have time to shower. I run into my bathroom and do my make up in a rush. I put on black eye liner and mascara. In my closet I grab my 'Oh Snap' mouse shirt and a pair of denim skinny jeans. I run downstairs and grab my bag and keys. I notice that my keys are missing. I see a note with a set of keys on top. It says:

Katy,

Your dad and I are sorry we aren't always around. So we bought you your dream car.  

I hope you love it. We ordered it in for you before we left.

P.S.-We're going to be gone longer than we thought. I'll call you soon hunny.

Love, 

Mom

I crumpled the note and threw it in my bag grabbing the keys because it was 8:45 now and I was going to be late to school. I stepped outside and saw a baby blue VW Beetle Convertible.

I ran over to the car momentarily staring in awe at it. Snapping out of my reverie I jump into the drivers seat throwing my bag on the passenger's seat and getting to school as fast as I can.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

At lunch time Emily seemed really excited. 'Well that's better than how she was acting yesterday.'

"Hey Katy, what's up?"

"Oh not much, just that my parents got me a new car because they're never around." I said smiling. I loved the new car.

"No way!" She shouted, "That's awesome, I can't wait to see it. You're giving me a ride home today."

I laughed, typical Emily. "Yeah, of course Em."

I told her that she was coming shopping with me Thursday night so that I could buy a new outfit for my date. She was really excited and couldn't wait to start planning my outfit.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thursday Evening

It's quarter to seven and I'm making my way over to Emily's house to pick her up for our mall date. She's already waiting outside for me. She hops off the porch and comes rushing into my car.

"I love the smell of this car." She laughed.

We drove to the mall talking about shows and how hot the guys are on those shows. Giving them ratings out of 10. (a/n: I don't do that lol)

When we got to the mall Emily dragged me into a bunch of different stores. Finally we found one that looked amazing. It was a purple strapless dress that went mid thigh, around the waist it came to a bow positioned to the side. It was a beautiful dress.

When I got home after dropping an annoying Emily off, I dragged myself upstairs and changed quickly feeling exhausted from trying on so many clothes. Did I mention I don't really like to shop a whole lot? Well I don't, not all the time. I jumped into bed and closed my eyes thinking about my date for tomorrow night.

Isaiah's POV

"Yeah don't worry I still have a pack in my dresser."

"Kay dude, but if you don't have to, then don't."

"I know," I said replying to my friend on the phone. I couldn't wait for my date with Katy tomorrow night.

************************************************ 

So I hope that you enjoyed it. I love comments, votes and NEW FANS

yes and my old fans, though I only have 39 out of over 2 000 reads, well ENJOY 

I'll never say give me certain number of votes or fans, that's just rude, but it's always fun to see that stuff pop up. :)

<3 you all!