Chapter 33.

It took John over a week to get over his tears. At first he didn't want too, and he constantly asked Eric secretly when he wasn't spending countless hours with his sister, for some gin. Eric gave him only two that whole week. And they were gone now.

John took a long time trying to face his fears, his tears, and his rage. If he saw Jonathan he would pay. In blood just like his parents had died, but so much worse. He'd make Jonathan feel his pain, make him cry and scream at his lungs and push him till he couldn't stand it no longer.

It took John a week to stop crying and actually start to peice together what he had to get done. It took him long enough to notice that if he didn't suck it up his sister or him could be killed, if he didn't stop his crying and stand up to the Jonathan bastard and stop his tears.

So, the next week on thursday he had got up early at Timothy's apartment and took a shower. It was the first shower he'd had in two weeks almost. And he washed himself four times making sure he had nothing that remained of his grief and tears or of the night his parents died, on him.

When he was done, he dressed in a pair of sweats of Tim's and a shirt of Tim's that read Always be a geek! on the shirt front. When he was dressed did he dare step out of the bathroom. 

When he left the bedroom, he paused when he saw Eric and Dakoda talking. He hid in the corner. He hadn't seen his sister a inch away from him this whole week and he was curious as to what had happened between the two. She use to think Eric was an asshole, what was John supposed to thing otherwise. Unless he had changed. But, you can't change for a person, your just you no matter what you do to change it.

"I don't even know what to put on the sides. So far I only have on picture added to his scrapebook. And I want it too look just like the pages he did, but I such at drawing," she argues with him. Eric grins.

"Why are you so hard, Women, all you do is. Glue a picture in and put little butterflies or whatever junk women draw these days," Eric said rolling his eyes.

Dakoda leans back, her back brushing Eric's arm laying on the top of the couch behind her. She shivers and blushes.

"Look seriously, this is a picture of Jareve, he's a fucking sex god, put like a horny picture beside him," Eric said as she looked at him blushing.

"Your insane, Timothy wouldn't do that if he was putting this together, you can be such a dick sometimes," she says as she looks at the scrapebook annoyed. In her hand is a pencil gripped so tight in her hand that she hears it break in her fist. 

"Well, that was my last pencil," she said and threw it across the room and leaned back, but she paused when she saw John watching from a corner of the room.

"John you know it's not nice to eaves drop," she says as Eric turns to see John in the corner by Timothy's bedroom.

"Come hang out bro," he says as John awkwardly walks slowly over to the small space on the couch between his sister and the arm of the couch.

"You smell nice," Dakoda replied.

"Thanks," John whispered as he scooted her over and sat quietly on the couch. Dakoda was a little more happy that John had tooken a shower, this whole week she didn't dare go near him, he stinked and plus he was drunk half the time, or crying. She was a little sympathetic to him about the tears, but the other stuff was so not approvable. She even had to force him to eat, so she was glad he actually thought about taking a shower.

"What's this?" John asked and pulled the scrapebook off of Eric and Dakoda's thighs. He pulls it into his lap and starts flipping through the pages and pauses on the last and saw Timothy kissing his sister while she was asleep. He rolled his eyes. 

"It's Timothy's, me and Eric are finishing it for him. Do you want to help?" Dakoda said and lifted the camera to take a picture of him, so she could add it to the other one she had added.

John pushed the camera away.

"I'm not really," he started but his voice cracked and he hated that he knew he was going to cry. Dakoda knew he was going to cry too, even Eric who silently scooted a little away from Dakoda. He didn't want to invade the two's privacy. Well, if it included John. John was a man who deserved to be alone with his sister during this time. 

Dakoda pulled her brother into a tight hug, caging his head against her shoulder and at that moment he didn't mind Eric watching as he bursted into tearss.