Chapter 13.

Jonthan had it all planned out, since he had footage of Timothy's room and had got a clear image of who the girl with him was, he had found out exactly who she was. She was John's sister, the sister he cared so much about. Jonathan couldn't help but laugh.

"Misses Dakoda Riley," he said to himself as he looked at himself in the oily mirror in his office at the car department. The name even made him laugh evily as he smiled at himself. "Oh, we are going to have so much fun with her."

He heard a knock and opened his door to see Dylan there. He had sent Dylan to watch the girl, and he was surprised he was back so soon.

"Any news," he smirked as Dylan looked around nervously.

"It seems Eric Roberts, Benjiman Roberts brother was kicked out of the gang last night, I was watching from the side lines and he drove off, I think he's the other one who was with Timothy Justins," Dylan says as Jonathan looked at Dylan.

"I ordered you to watch the girl, not the dumb bastard," Jonathan growled.

"I know, but I couldn't find her, she was no where," Dylan says.

"Fine, go look for her, and you better find her soon, where ever she is, Timothy is with her," Jonathan said waving him off angrily.

Jonathan shut his door and turned to his desk. Him and his men had already created a plan, but it can't go forward till Dylan finds the girl. The plan is to kidnap the girl and torture her till Timothy gets to Jonathan's complex, then he'll shoot both of them. But the plan can't suceed till he gets the girl.

He growls and kicks his desk over. He was angry that it was taking so long. They were going after them tonight, and he didn't care if she wasn't found, he wanted them all dead. Timothy Justins, and Misses Dakoda Riley along with her family.