Chapter 40.

John's body layed on the ground in a pool of his own blood. He wasn't alive, not even a breath left in him. Dakoda felt everything inside her breakdown as she screamed. 

Travis and his gang had all been about to leave for work, but they wall watched Dakoda, the good girl. Travis watched sadly as she put her hand to her heart like it was about to rip out of her chest. She ran over to her brother and her knees weakened and she slid down beside John. She pulled him into her arms and cried loudly over him.

"No, John, no, no, not you too. Please," she cried as Eric watched. He felt so terrible. He walked slowly over to her and slid down behind her. Travis gasped at his action. Most of the guys watched Eric. Benjiman, his brother had his eyes bulging. What the hell was he doing with a good girl?

Then, some of them remebered. Timothy was his best friend and if Dakoda was Tim's girlfriend then he'd take car of her.

Eric wrapped a arm around her and he started to cry. He was John's friend and aslo to see Dakoda lose the last person she loved was terrible. Dakoda didn't pull away from him. Eric touched Johns blood soaked chest and his hands coated in blood.

"I'm sorry," Eric whispered. If only he had thrown himself in the way of the bullet. Eric sobbed into Dakoda's hair, she didn't even care that his tears soaked her hair. His bloody hands layed down on her white flowy top and left blood stains on it. But, she still didn't care.

Travis had already called an ambulance and he knew this time he'd have to talk to the cops, because they had called the cops her three times. Timothy's death, Dakoda's parents death and now her brothers. She lost so much and Travis felt pitty as he looked at her. He should of never had a rule against good girls. If he hadn't this wouldn't of happened.

And then the Sirens blared through the air.