DOG RUSH!!

Hi I'm Janggu and my abnormal daily life started when Kim Jongin came to town.

P R O L O G U E

"Janggu.. Come on Janggu, come to me." I rolled my eyes and make a face while my back is facing him. I'm currently watering the plant, as per see for every morning's routine.

"Janggu~" came a sing sang voice. I still ignored him.

But he kept on calling me. Okay, all hell breaks loose. Here I am going combusts.

SWIIISSSSSH!

And the next thing I heard was his shrieks and screams of protest. After satisfying myself spraying the hose to him, I went back to watering the plants. Even humming and whistling to annoy him, while it entertains me.

"YAH!" came his roaring voice and I chuckled.

"Hmm?" I asked still not facing him.

"Why did you point your stupid hose to me?!"

"And why did you call me?" came back my sarcastic reply.

He had his arms on his hips, face so annoyed and his glare staring back at me. "Excuse you, I'm just calling my dog back here because he is there!" he said pointing at something towards me.

I looked around trying to search for his dog and indeed, it was on the bushes rolling around making its fur full of dirt. I looked up at him.

"His name is Janggu." He added.

I didn't know what happened next but I could feel my face heating up, it sure looked like a cherry bomb ready to explode. I ran back inside the house feeling embarrassed and mad at the same time leaving the hose open as it hit the rolling dog, making it wet.

That day ended with me not attempting to come out my house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

author's note: dedicated to sacheeko. (next chapters are dedicated to all of you na!) she keeps bugging me to write a story for her with janggu involve. you can see her posting a story already in related to this. (i mean the title and my character's name here.)

anyways... READ! READ! HA-HA-HA. there is something here that is different to my writing style on my other unfinished stories. ANTICIPATE~ (thanking you guys btw for reading my M.I.D Baekhyun story. sachee bombarded my inbox because of it. she cried daw. LOL.)