two

I skidded out the classroom once the class was dismissed. Today, I discovered (by serendipity) a way to make up with Kai and his dog. I can't wait so I rushed outside.

++++

Standing outside the shop, specifically a dog shop, it has lots of dog related stuffs. From accessories to outfits and such; I stared at the display outside. Playing with my feet by rocking them back and forth, when all of a sudden the door of the said shop opened. I looked up and my eyes widened.

OHMYGOD. It was Kai and his dog. I must hide!

And with my adrenaline rush, I sat on an empty chair and pretended to talk with the old man reading with his newspaper beside me. I looked stupid, I admit but I couldn't find a way to hide from him. After all, I still hadn't got the guts to face him from what happened.

I let the minutes passed by and heard Kai murmured a goodbye to the shop owner, maybe. Then I turned around and saw his retreating back.

Thanking the old man who was weird-ed by me, I walked inside the shop.

"Hey there young lady. What can I help you?" the shop owner smiled widely at me. She seemed kind. 

"Ah... I wanted to ask something about the guy from earlier. You know the one who just went out?"

The woman was confused a bit then recognition replaced her facial expression. "Oh. That kid. He is my regular customer here."

I nodded and started walking and checking out the stalls with displayed dog stuffs. "What does he do here usually? I mean stuffs he buys."

The woman return behind the counter, the whole place was small so talking with her from that distance was okay and we still could hear each other.

"He just visited here to ask about his dogs. He's my nephew." She chuckled. I straightened my back, no wonder they look quite similar.

"I see. You resemble each other though." I agreed.

"Yea. Heard that a lot. Anyway, something is off him today. He was upset, I guess." She informed.

My ears perked up and my heart beats fast. It must have been what had happened yesterday. "Why?" I asked innocently. Like she would know I am at fault of what happened.

"He was asking for some braces or something. I can't remember that, ah I'm aging already." Then she chuckled again.

A customer came in and the woman shifted her attention to them. I sighed and decided to just go out since I couldn't decide what to buy. I still have to 'stalk' Kai a little. Maybe I would know and eventually came up of something.

++++

So my first attempt of 'stalking' which I insisted to call it 'investigating' (because stalking was just too much for me, I am not a stalker).

Dang. So again, it started tonight!

But, it failed. I remembered we had an assignment and I got to do them for it was for the first period tomorrow. Sucks to be a student blahblah.

++++

The alarm woke me up, not fully, so I was somewhat sleepwalking towards my bathroom. While grabbing for my towel, I heard a faint scream and my eyes opened fully.

Gone the sleepiness. It was Kai's voice. Wait.

Investigation number two: Listening.

"Aish jinjja! Janggu-yah! Yaaaaah!" he screamed.

Wow, he screamed for a guy like him.

"Look at that mess Janggu! I know you are sick but it doesn't mean you can just poop on my bed. I gave you the privilege to sleep beside me because you are sick. Don't abuse it!"

I nodded. Hmm. So he was just mad about Janggu pooping on his bed. PFFFT.

"I hate cleaning but sadly Janggu we have no litter box. Geez."

And he has no litter box. Good going Kai. Heh. Who told you to take care of dogs when you hated cleaning?

I stopped listening, and no it was not eavesdropping, then went to take a bath.

School.

Sighs.