four

To scream at his face was not an option but I did it anyways.

"AHH-KAI-WHAT-THE-HERE." I screamed without minding if he understood me or not.

Well, I was just standing at his doorstep, contemplating to knock or not, or to shout his name or to shout at his face. My arms extended towards him shoving to his face the things I bought from the shop and to cover my face also.

I still couldn't face him.

The next thing I knew, I was pulled inside and he had already taken the things I shoved at him.

I gulped.

He stared at me.

Me and Him.

Door behind me.

His arms on my side.

Now kiss—

"I'm really sorry Kai for your dog. I'm sorry Janggu. No, I'm not apologizing to myself. I'm apologizing to your dog. Sorry. Sorry- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Shut up."

That was me. Eyes closed— I couldn't bear to stare back at him, I would lose. And NO. No kiss. Why did it even cross to my mind? —because the dog barked and it startled the hell out of me. I'm sure. I'm near to pissing my pants.

Laughter.

Wow. What a melodious laugh Kai has— wait, WHAT? HE LAUGHED?

I opened my eyes and sure enough he was laughing clutching at his stomach and tears brimming already.

And me.... Uh, okaaaaY?

"Ah sorry." He calmed himself but was still grinning like an idiot.

OHMY. Those crescent eyes. That eye smile.

"I was supposed to get mad at you but what you did and your face, I swear it was hilarious." He said and tried to suppress his laughter.

"What? Why?" I asked in confusion.

"What you did to my dog was unforgivable." He suddenly became serious.

GOSH.

"But your efforts are worth it. Didn't even think you would buy those stuffs for me-"

"It's for your dog." I cut in.

"Oh yea, for my dog. But I already have a litter box." He said.

AWWWW </3

"But there are two of them so that makes them two litter boxes." He added.

CHEER! HAPPY!

"How about the dog bed?" I stopped myself from sighing in relief.

"Nah. It's better. I have plenty of them but another one isn't bad either." He said then shrugged.

MY MONEY!!!

I was upset. I bought them for nothing. What am I even thinking? Of course he got them all since he take care of dogs. Earth to me. Where's my brain? Zombies eat my brain.

I opened the door to leave. "K." I said in a dead voice.